DX » Community » Reviews » 5mm Neodymium Magnet Sphere DIY Puzzle Set - Silver White (216 PCS)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskajwakr on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought it because my child wanted to play with magnets. So I bought this one to try it out. Can say that both me and my child are very satisfied. We played alot and experimented. I can say that these magnets are like magic for children. And also very education... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelente77 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice finishing Good price compared to other products Cons:It doesn't come with additional package/storage Dangerous if small children/toddlers around OtherThoughts:I've been collecting these for more than a couple years, and every now and then i keep ordering... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAleX99 on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The magnets are very nice to see and well build. All the magnets have same measurements. They really do what they are supposed to do: stick together !! You can make any figire with these magnets, just like the product-page or youtube. The magnets are well packets in a pla... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRakkachi on 09/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:There strong and fun to play with, i noticed some reviewers mentioning theres where flaking and losing there color but i don't notice it with these. Cons:there small but thats more because i expected larger ones :-) OtherThoughts:Making shapes is harder then i thought, it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well finished. Each magnet is really 5mm. I didn't verified with a tool but you can build many figures and shapes and the result is really impressive. The color is also fine. Take care to avoid proximity of electronic devices. Cons:no cons OtherThoughts:U... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXram3d on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They got nice attraction for the diameter, you can make many shapes, Cons:Unlike what i thought, 216 it's not really much; haha... OtherThoughts:Easy and nice to play, good value, innumbrable forms you can 'scuplt'. The product couldn't have a better finish, qua... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBenutti on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very fun magnet toy - brings lots of hours of entretainment! - well crafted - it doesn't leave smell in your hands like others Cons:- really no cons, is exactly what i was expecting - i guess that it could be a little more cheaper, but its a nice gadget so,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byminiDiy on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice to play, smaller like a think but no problem. It's really fun ! A small yellow box is with the neocube. It's very powerful. You can use the box to separate the balls. Cons:The balls are easy to lose if we do not pay attention. Do not pull too hard. But it's... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMuhilisa on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid quality, very interesting to play with. Magnetism very strong between pieces. Cons:None really. OtherThoughts:Basically, a bunch of small magnetic balls. Bought it as a present, and was amazed by how cool they really are :) Hours of fun are guaranteed wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySiLv3sTeR on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Exactly as it's seen in clips on internet. Perfectly bright and nice looking. Cons:Somewhat smaller than I wanted them to be =) but its written 5mm.... After playing awhile I just wanted to be much more of them.... It's kinda shame they're only 216 =). They are tooo exp... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections