DX » Community » Reviews » 5mm Neodymium Magnet Sphere DIY Puzzle Set - Silver White (216 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycandymau on 06/26/2014

I won it at one of DX's Events. Strong magnetism. Shining. It's really interesting how many forms you can make out with it. Sometimes it's challenging build up something more complex. The balls quality is good but not that good (if you check closely), instead this fact does not interferes on its own ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskajwakr on 06/25/2014

Bought it because my child wanted to play with magnets. So I bought this one to try it out. Can say that both me and my child are very satisfied. We played alot and experimented. I can say that these magnets are like magic for children. And also very educational. Some of the balls are not perfect round ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelente77 on 06/09/2014

Nice finishing Good price compared to other products It doesn't come with additional package/storage Dangerous if small children/toddlers around I've been collecting these for more than a couple years, and every now and then i keep ordering these to make bigger and bigger stuff. First time I order these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 03/26/2014

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the great ... Read more

0 3 0

• posted byentetoo on 02/13/2014

These magnets are a beautiful silver white. Their magnetism are just as good as more expensive sets. Out of the 4 sets I ordered, which is over 800 balls, I have only found 2 that are slightly irregular. Compared to other more expensive sets, that's not bad at all. Overall I am very happy with these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYazzeh on 12/04/2013

Bigger ball size results in stronger magnetic connections Very shiny! Unlike some similar models, the pictures are accurate for this one's color and shine. Endless fun in rearranging them. The weight of the balls outmatches the strength of the magnets, relative to the 3mm balls. It is less reliable to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAleX99 on 11/20/2013

The magnets are very nice to see and well build. All the magnets have same measurements. They really do what they are supposed to do: stick together !! You can make any figire with these magnets, just like the product-page or youtube. The magnets are well packets in a plastic box, so you can store them.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysholmy on 11/14/2013

Very nice mesmerising product. Magnets are unbelievably strong. A good office stress relief product. You can try to search online for various shapes it's possible to make with these. Alltogether, one box (216pcs) isn't THAT much... so you might want to purchase more. Some balls may not be completely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRakkachi on 09/22/2013

There strong and fun to play with, i noticed some reviewers mentioning theres where flaking and losing there color but i don't notice it with these. there small but thats more because i expected larger ones :-) Making shapes is harder then i thought, it does take some practice. As soon as my wife noticed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

Very well finished. Each magnet is really 5mm. I didn't verified with a tool but you can build many figures and shapes and the result is really impressive. The color is also fine. Take care to avoid proximity of electronic devices. no cons Useful ? not really but as all this kind of stuff you need one ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections