DX » Community » Reviews » 5mm Neodymium Magnet Sphere DIY Puzzle Set - Silver White (216 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Great product Fun Esferas magneticas OK So funny!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeoOuverney on 11/05/2014

Perfeito, recomendo a compra, demorou 40 dias para chegar, porém estava preso nos correios do Brasil, infelizmente o Correios vive em greve.

Impression:Esferas magneticas OK;

0 0 0

• posted bythiagowcf on 09/26/2014

O produto é de ótima qualidade e foi adquirido à um preço muito abaixo do cobrado em outros sites, principalmente brasileiros. Veio conforme anunciado. O único ponto negativo é que a entrega é muito demorada, mas eu já havia sido informado desta característica.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelcor on 08/09/2014

Pros: This gadget is so funny and great, and you can play with it when you are bored, alone or with friends! Cons: This gadget make you lose a lot of time because is very addictive OtherThoughts: You need a bit of imagination. Bottomline: It's so great, I recommned it!

Impression:So funny!;

0 0 0

• posted byjoao1luiz on 08/04/2014

Um íman permanente é feito de um material ferromagnético. As suas propriedades magnéticas são causadas pelo spin dos eletrões que se encontram no interior da matéria. Um íman é um dipolo, tem sempre dois polos, "norte" e "sul". Por definição, o polo sul de um íman é o que é atraído pelo polo da... Read more

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted bycandymau on 06/26/2014

I won it at one of DX's Events. Strong magnetism. Shining. It's really interesting how many forms you can make out with it. Sometimes it's challenging build up something more complex. The balls quality is good but not that good (if you check closely), instead this fact does not interferes on its... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskajwakr on 06/25/2014

Bought it because my child wanted to play with magnets. So I bought this one to try it out. Can say that both me and my child are very satisfied. We played alot and experimented. I can say that these magnets are like magic for children. And also very educational. Some of the balls are not perfect... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelente77 on 06/09/2014

Nice finishing Good price compared to other products It doesn't come with additional package/storage Dangerous if small children/toddlers around I've been collecting these for more than a couple years, and every now and then i keep ordering these to make bigger and bigger stuff. First time I from... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 03/26/2014

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

0 3 0

• posted byentetoo on 02/13/2014

These magnets are a beautiful silver white. Their magnetism are just as good as more expensive sets. Out of the 4 sets I ordered, which is over 800 balls, I have only found 2 that are slightly irregular. Compared to other more expensive sets, that's not bad at all. Overall I am very happy with a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYazzeh on 12/04/2013

Bigger ball size results in stronger magnetic connections Very shiny! Unlike some similar models, the pictures are accurate for this one's color and shine. Endless fun in rearranging them. The weight of the balls outmatches the strength of the magnets, relative to the 3mm balls. It is less to a a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections