DX » Community » Reviews » YSDX-653 1mm Neodymium Magnet Circular Cylinder DIY Puzzle Set - Silver (100 PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaporal on 05/22/2014

Powerful magnets. More than other bigger ones purchased in this site. More resistent than other magnets. No one hasn't broken yet. Small: useful for different scenarios. You get what you see. Probably is not useful to attach very heavy parts. Ideal for modelism, Wargames, Warhammer, etc. I have only use it with plastic parts (I have glued the parts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBMoss on 06/17/2013

these magnets have a good magnetic field, but unlike some of my other magnets they are separable (probably due to the small size decreasing the power of the magnetic field) The smaller the magnet the weaker the magnetic field and the faster the field decreases the further you are from the magnet. the ones I was sent were not round they were square (... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasdrubald on 06/04/2013

strong magnets i ordered cilinder magnets and received squared. they are also too small should be bigger ones, hard to handle once upon a time, there were rounded magnets that became squared after a world round trip. There was a wizard wo asked the a dwarf: what is it for??? and the owner answered: play, then the wizard schrinkled the magnets. And the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections