DX » Community » Reviews » Elliptic 5-in-1 Folding Large Flash Reflector Board - White + Golden
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byr4pp157 on 12/26/2013

Very well made reflector with all the options included in one small package for all your photography needs. In real life it was smaller than expected. Don't get me wrong, the measures that appear in the description are correct I just overlooked them and thought the thing would be bigger. Quality looks and feels as professional rating reflectors for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLomakettu on 11/25/2013

The product is what it says. Now have been in use ower 3 moths and everything is fine - even the carry bag's zipper works as good as when arrived. The carrying case for reflectors was taped for shipping with wide tape and when I removed it, the tape glue remained in the bag. So I had to put it in washing machine to get rid of glue. I can absolutely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygyumri on 11/19/2013

when folded its quite small, very handy for transportation. materials very well made. does not feel its going to be teared any time soon. its does feel small when you are going to use it outdoor. for a big sun you need something bigger, thats what i feel. i have to get very close to the subject to be able to reflect the light properly. it is in an oval ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliusm2011 on 10/04/2013

Very universal and portable lighting equipment. Swiss army knife for outdoor lighting situations. Folds easily into very small package. Quality is very reasonable for this price. None so far I will think about some DIY holder that should enable mounting it on tripod I definitely recommend it to any photographer. It can significantly improve portraits,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections