DX » Community » Reviews » M064 5.0MP 720P Wide-Angle Sports Sunglasses Camcorder w/ TF - Black + Yellow
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydzaltex on 01/04/2014

1 The quality of the video is very good 2 you can turn on or off the date stamp 3 you can set the date as you wish 4 you can take the lenses off 1. the lenses don't stop the air as much as you would want them to (used in cycling) 2. you yould want a longer battery life, although in this small glasses ... Read more

1 0 6

• posted byrodrigolaranjo on 09/02/2013

It works as you want. In a bicycle, nobody will notice you are recording something, and yes, it is HD. Looks cheap as you can imagine, the colors are not very good, battery and memory just for a couple of hours. The "play on TV" function doesn't work very well. Good for security reasons when ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byZeitgeist70 on 04/26/2013

- High quality mirror glass - High Resolution - Ease of use - Light weight - Look stylish - Great idea sunglasses + Video Camera - The quality is not the highest score - No water protection - Laconic user manual (problem with set new date) I bought this device to record my bike tours and though not the ... Read more

Bicycle Path to Karusel supermarket1 fragment

5 0 2

• posted byViPom on 04/25/2013

Good build quality. One-button operation. Good quality recording. Satisfactory quality of the sound recording. Working time on internal battery has very little - my camera works a little more than 40 minutes. The codec used (Motion JPEG) provides a very large size of video. Using a different codec (for ... Read more

3 0 3

• posted bypss2010 on 01/16/2013

-Solid Build for plastic -Look good -sound is clear no clicks like the sd pair I bought for $28 -nice design -not obvious they are a camera to most people -battery lasts -splash proof not water proof design -720p and smooth record on 32gb glass 10 samsung tested on so far. 32gb should get about 5 hours ... Read more

One frame from movie after unbending with soft One frame from movie after unbending with soft One frame from movie after unbending with soft Sun&water from movie after unbending with soft

24 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections