DX » Community » Reviews » 11Pin Micro USB MHL Male to HDMI Male Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Red + Black (200cm)
Customer’s impression:
Todas as estrelas.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalamego on 07/30/2014

Gostei muito do produto. Preciso e satisfaz minhas necessidades. Sempre compro mercadoria aqui neste site. Confio na entrega, pois tenho certeza que irá chegar. Pra mim que moro no Brasil é uma experiência excelente, pois nunca fui taxado pela alfândega. Read more

Impression:Todas as estrelas.;

0 0 0

• posted byranaur2 on 08/08/2013

In just one line: it works! Ok, I have to write more to post. Very easy to use. Just plug-plug-plug and play (plug in your phone, plug on the TV and plug the USB charger) Need to have a spare charger and cable (micro USB) to charge. So you get a lot of cables. If the TV has a USB port (a lot of them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystreetwise on 06/03/2013

It works as described. Plug to phone, then HDMI to TV and last but not least plug the micro usb charger to MHL adapter. What u see on ur mobile appears on my 32inch TV. Tried a few movies and no hiccups so far. The phone is not being charge. As I played a movie......had 32% and it drained down to 12%... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypilothaz on 05/17/2013

- Simple to use - Plug and Play - Only need your power cord from phone - Crisp quality - Great for videos from phone to screen - None - Used for presentations within work - Show any video with audio on the screen Great product to use with any tv that has a HDMI port. I have used this multiple times within ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byademirdupre on 04/23/2013

Great Quality with a low price. The size of the cable (2m) is very good because sometimes the cellphone can't stay close to the TV. It's made with a good material and the quality seems like a product much more expensive. I couldn't find anyone. Perhaps the cable could be personalized with the colors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvenelven on 03/27/2013

Looks good, nice colours & design Decent cable lenght. Seems well built. Nice packaging. "plug and play" works directly, just need to plug it in. good picture and sound quality Resolution does not fit my lcd-tv, im sure this could be fixed by changing some settings on the tv but i havent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeremybaeyens on 03/16/2013

Super good cable playing all the content on your phone to your TV. 1080p/ 60Hz no problems. Nice stong fit with my Samsung GS3. Nice cable that does the job perfectly , for this cheap price! Could be hart to fit due to the long HDMI-Connector. It's very bright red so design wise could be ugly. Sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonelson on 03/08/2013

+easy to use +there is no setting to make it work +just plug and play +really 1080p supported +use micro usb 11pin so you dont need to use converter 5 pin to 11 pin(old mhl cable use 5 pin but galaxy s3 and note 2 use 11 pin) +already use hdmi male so that you dont have to add hdmi cable again(hdmi male-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjtrucco on 03/06/2013

it was a good price, and i need this item but i dont really know that i need another thing to connect this thing. they dont say me that i need one more thing to use it, now i have to buy Adaptator 11 A 5 Pines for Hdmi Mhl Samsung Galaxy S3 and i spect that you could say me, so i dont but somthing that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPureShadow on 02/13/2013

Shows your S3 on the TV Screen of the phone rotates in any screen, screen on the tv is perfecftly shown. Plug and play, all you need to do is set your tv on the right (HDMI channel You really need to connect the power to the adapter, or else it works buggy at best. Solved when using an USB cable, popped ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections