DX » Community » Reviews » DiyoMate HP3600 RM/RMVB VGA/TV OTG+PMP Player for 2.5" SATA HDD with Component Video and USB Host
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydgbatchelor on 03/21/2009

Very small and of a reasonably sturdy build. Easy to set it up for my TV. Video quality comes through great. Plays every type of file I use. Menu navigation is a bit wonky. Once I had finished with the settings menu, I couldn't navigate to the main menu. All I got was a blank screen with the background.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevcom on 02/15/2009

-Play all formats except ".mks" (Tried avi, mpeg1/2, rmvb, vob) -Excellent output quality at 720p -User interface: Simple and quite user friendly -Display Chinese folder and file name (with some minor issue) -Support multiple partition on a single external drive -The external drive is still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyudangor on 01/17/2009

As advertised and does it jobs. Plays rmvb, avi, jpeg, mp3 and what not.. haven't really fully tested all media files yet since i didn't really have the time to play with it.. remote is pretty good as you can select the media type you want to view.. instead of going back to the menu the thing i found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoolspot on 12/14/2008

This is an excellent device, unlike cheaper devices which rely on messy breakout cables, this device has a full suite of output ports on the back. As a bonus, the HP-3600 includes a VGA connector for high resolution output. RMVB playback works great and looks excellent. Player supports Chinese file names ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscherer42 on 12/11/2008

It´s a very good devide. Very well made. It played every media file that I have tried with perfection. It comes with all the necessary cables and it´s exacly as it look on the photos. The subtitles have a small delay. But it´s just some mili seconds and this do not interfere in anything.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections