DX » Community » Reviews » DiyoMate HP3600 RM/RMVB VGA/TV OTG+PMP Player for 2.5" SATA HDD with Component Video and USB Host
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydgbatchelor on 03/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small and of a reasonably sturdy build. Easy to set it up for my TV. Video quality comes through great. Plays every type of file I use. Cons:Menu navigation is a bit wonky. Once I had finished with the settings menu, I couldn't navigate to the main menu. All I got... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevcom on 02/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Play all formats except ".mks" (Tried avi, mpeg1/2, rmvb, vob) -Excellent output quality at 720p -User interface: Simple and quite user friendly -Display Chinese folder and file name (with some minor issue) -Support multiple partition on a single external dri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyudangor on 01/17/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As advertised and does it jobs. Plays rmvb, avi, jpeg, mp3 and what not.. haven't really fully tested all media files yet since i didn't really have the time to play with it.. remote is pretty good as you can select the media type you want to view.. instead of going bac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoolspot on 12/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an excellent device, unlike cheaper devices which rely on messy breakout cables, this device has a full suite of output ports on the back. As a bonus, the HP-3600 includes a VGA connector for high resolution output. RMVB playback works great and looks... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscherer42 on 12/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It´s a very good devide. Very well made. It played every media file that I have tried with perfection. It comes with all the necessary cables and it´s exacly as it look on the photos. Cons:The subtitles have a small delay. But it´s just some mil... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections