DX » Community » Reviews » Smart-Sensor 1.5" LCD Digital Wind Speed Anemoscope + Wind Chill Thermometer
Customer’s impression:
Système de mesure excellente Nice & cheap system
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmigalopin on 09/22/2014

Pour: système de mesure de vitesse du vent et de température de poche de très bonne facture. L'écran est clair et précis et me permet de préparer mes vols de parapente (paragliding) et de paramoteur (paramotor) dans d'excellentes conditions. Au lieu de me fier au système-D (Débrouille) pour préparer ... Read more

Impression:Nice & cheap system,Système de mesure excellente;

0 0 0

• posted byBrBuyer on 01/09/2014

Accurate measument, easy to read and durable case. (Medição precisa, fácil leitura e case durável). Have to read the manual to configure and operate. The interface is not intuitive. (Leitura do manual obrigatória pois a interface não é tão intuitiva). After learning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcel.g on 11/28/2013

Ideal for wind sports. Article cheap very simple to use. The display has a backlight, so it is easy to read. Build quality is very good for the price. Tested with other different anemometers and there was wide variation in measurement. It's small and easy to carry. I always leave mine in the car to never ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhkazmi on 11/16/2013

Very useful, lets me keep eye on my Home AC and Heater. Gives accurate speed an temperature reading. Built is quite good. Eats battery quite a lot, on average battery lasts a month irrespective of if you use it or not. Ideally, remove (or flip) the battery if not using it for extended duration. Nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoarve on 09/25/2013

Good build, looks good, feels fine. I really like it. Looks like those that costs 4 times as much here. And does the same job. I have tested it together with a much more expesive wind speed anemoscope and it did just the same job with no errors. Non so far i can see. I reall like this small little thing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylulla3 on 09/21/2013

Think that you are at sea and want to make a decision to launch your windsurf from your bigger boat. It is good to have an idea how fast the wind is blowing. I really like this type of tool and I am using to go sailing in a small boat, but it gives me a very good idea what type of wind I am facing. Also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStojanovic2011 on 06/05/2013

Cheap item very simple to use. The display has a backlight so it is easy to read. You have to point it directly at the wind to work properly. It takes some time to get used to point it the right direction. The only Con I could think of is that the could be some kind of carry pouch included. It is small ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysebater on 03/03/2013

Great price, small easy to carry in a pocket, clear display with backlight, temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit you can set m/s,ft/min,knots,km/hr,mph very convenient, large strap so never fall down, comes with a battery so you not have to purchase, good quality!!!!!!!!!!!!! not for strong winds I think ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRikki57 on 01/29/2013

Very good product for sailing and windsurfing. Easy in use. Small and very light. It doesn't take a lot of time to find ous the windspeed at the moment. Load fast. So, you don't have vo wait a lot while it load. Has no safety-case. Easily can be broken. I don't see any other cons. This thing is pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymattnz on 01/27/2013

Seems to work well. Would be good if there was a button to keep the backlight on all the time. Good sized screen. Relatively simple operation. Does what it is supposed to do and nothing more. Good size and light weight, so very easy to take with you. A little bit pricey for what it is, and probably should ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections