DX » Community » Reviews » IPY-55 Stylish Earphone w/ Microphone / Volume Control - White (3.5mm Jack / 115cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBendank on 10/09/2013

This earphone looks like the original, but is much cheaper then the original. For the price of the original you can buy fifteen of these! I Bought six of them, but three didn't function well from the beginning. After three weeks only two of them function still, but I had to use adhesive to get the pieces ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhook998 on 08/19/2013

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP, but has very good sound quality, build is OK and should last long enough...excellent value..i bought 3 because kids are always breaking things..so let them break the cheap ones :-). They work with my iphone 3gs, ipad1 and ipod3 and with many other mps and music devices NONE..build ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymagraggae on 07/03/2013

Cheap and easy replacement. Just like an original pair. Sounds good (at least the earbud that worked 100%) One earbud did not work properly (sound is a bit fuzzy, buzzy), but that is the chance you have for cheap items like this. And it is not a big malfunction, you have to listen to hear the difference.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjomarmn on 05/23/2013

If you´re looking for earphones to use with your iphone/ipad, these ones do the job very well! The price is very attractive, it cust almost nothing. Looks like the original and the sound is very good. Volume control and microphone work fine. No cons at all. I hope that these ones last more than ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFasutolastuto on 05/06/2013

The earphones have a relatively good frequency response and can achieve a great volume level without distortion. Really good adjustment to the ear, you can use them for hours and you won't feel pain. The microphone doesn't work (however, the volume buttoms do), and the wire is a bit weak and sometimes ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycarolinajardim on 04/19/2013

The greatest thing about this iPod-like earplug is its quality. Music sounds as good as on the real thing. The volume control works on some devices, but not all of them (works on my iPad, but not my iPod). I bought two of them and it's one longer than the other (so I changed mine with the person I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjrodybosch on 04/14/2013

The headphones have a very good quality for the price it kosts! It has a very good sound especially the difference between high and low tunes is good hearable! And it works with al apple devices which is fantastic! You should order it! Nothing is bad about the earphones! The quality is good, the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymacharadza on 01/24/2013

This earphnes, really not bad choice if you loose or broke original ones. The price is almost nothing. Looks the same like original, even wire feels the same like original. Volume control and mic works good. Sound is not so good like original. Plasticsit is a bit more bad than in original, but price ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections