DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 8-Pin Lightning Camera Connection Kit w/ USB / SD / TF for Ipad 4 / Ipad MINI - White
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycamila447 on 09/22/2013

Super simple to use, all you gotta do is insert the SD card or connect via USB cable and the photos will appear on your iPad screen, just save the ones you want, anyone can use. It seems to accept all Sd and Micro SD card, plus the USB. I love messing with photos so this is perfect for me, makes transferring pictures from your camera or card much simples,... Read more

0 1
  • posted byaaronactive on 09/17/2013

* Decent build quality..... * Lightning Connector..... * Card slots have a good fit * Potentially a bit big. * No bypass for charging - so you can't charge while this is plugged in Works well with GoPro footage (Tested 1080p @ 60FPS) on an iPad Mini. Not sure what the actual transfer speed is as I don't have anyhting to compare but a 1GB file only took ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byautomagpt on 09/07/2013

Accepts all kind of SD cards! Tested with normal 1gb card and with a 8gb class 10 SDHC, all worked great! The USB port lets you connect a keyboard (wired or wireless). My media center wireless keyboard worked great! Accepts mini-sd cards from other mobile phones IF the photos are in the DCIM root folder... Nothing that i can point out. Nicely built ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byscorpionized on 02/28/2013

Nice quality, much more cheaper than apple's original camera-to-ipad adapter, works very well, can input sd-card or camera with usb cable and its a big PLUS! i really cant find any cons, lets see by the time how long it will last :) i love to make photos while outside on a trips and journeys and i share my photos so this is the right adapter which works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslimgym on 02/08/2013

I bought this to use in my armoury of travel kit when abroad so rather than taking a laptop I could back photos up on the iPad. It works fine, exactly the same as the Apple kit but a fraction of the price. Probably an apple restriction but it needs all photos to be in the \DCIM folder and the USB port will not take a memory stick because of the current ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybilious on 02/06/2013

Replaces functionality of two Apple devices - the Apple SD card reader (which does not read Micro SD), and the Apple USB Camera Connector. Connector is well constructed. And the lightning connector is very study and made of metal. The SD slot is very tight, and I had to shave it a bit so that a paper label on the SD didn't get torn. The device does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToothble on 01/31/2013

Light, small, cheap product thats easy to carry with you when traveling. It's easy to use, just plug in your SD-card/camera USB cable and import your photos. I suspect the 8 pin connector can pretty easily break if inserted and then bent, so pay attention when it's connected. Very light and easy to use. A wired connector might have been better, doesn'... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections