DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 8-Pin Lightning Camera Connection Kit w/ USB / SD / TF for Ipad 4 / Ipad MINI - White
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycamila447 on 09/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super simple to use, all you gotta do is insert the SD card or connect via USB cable and the photos will appear on your iPad screen, just save the ones you want, anyone can use. It seems to accept all Sd and Micro SD card, plus the USB. I love messing with photos so this... Read more

0 1
  • posted byaaronactive on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Decent build quality..... * Lightning Connector..... * Card slots have a good fit Cons:* Potentially a bit big. * No bypass for charging - so you can't charge while this is plugged in OtherThoughts:Works well with GoPro footage (Tested 1080p @ 60FPS) on an iPad Mini. No... Read more

0 0
  • posted byautomagpt on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Accepts all kind of SD cards! Tested with normal 1gb card and with a 8gb class 10 SDHC, all worked great! The USB port lets you connect a keyboard (wired or wireless). My media center wireless keyboard worked great! Accepts mini-sd cards from other mobile phones... Read more

1 0
  • posted byscorpionized on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice quality, much more cheaper than apple's original camera-to-ipad adapter, works very well, can input sd-card or camera with usb cable and its a big PLUS! Cons:i really cant find any cons, lets see by the time how long it will last :) OtherThoughts:i love to make photo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslimgym on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this to use in my armoury of travel kit when abroad so rather than taking a laptop I could back photos up on the iPad. It works fine, exactly the same as the Apple kit but a fraction of the price. Cons:Probably an apple restriction but it needs all phot... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybilious on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Replaces functionality of two Apple devices - the Apple SD card reader (which does not read Micro SD), and the Apple USB Camera Connector. Connector is well constructed. And the lightning connector is very study and made of metal. Cons:The SD slot is very tight,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToothble on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light, small, cheap product thats easy to carry with you when traveling. It's easy to use, just plug in your SD-card/camera USB cable and import your photos. Cons:I suspect the 8 pin connector can pretty easily break if inserted and then bent, so pay attention when it's c... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections