DX » Community » Reviews » Hotsion i5-05 Protective Silicone Back Cover Case for Iphone 5 - Translucent White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvikinga93 on 11/19/2013

elastic and good quality material. Looks just as shown in the pics. USB connection hole fits perfectly. I would totally recommend this to my friends. I like the fact that its see-thru in the back. I like the clear plastic "color" hole on earplug is a bit too small. My aux cable (old and a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaetensb on 10/31/2013

The cover suits the device very well. It is perfectly designed for the iPhone 5 and you can easily take it on and off. The device is well protected against drops (In case the device drops with the glass on another object, there is nothing that can protect). I did not find any cons so far. It is just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygarsons on 03/31/2013

Very elastic and shock absorber material. Back side of case is same as shown in dx.com and seems cool. Finishing of case is very good and holes on earplug and usb connection this in right place. It is not fitted perfectly to my i-phone. Side of cases it not match the edge of my phone. I cannot find any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPablinmr on 03/22/2013

This protective silicon back cover suits perfectly in the iphone 5. It protects the iphone very well. I think that even an accidental falling won't be a problem with it. All the buttons are accesible. No problems while using the camera or the earphones. The translucent silicon body makes it quite invisible.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections