DX » Community » Reviews » 18W 1600lm 3500K Warm White 90-SMD 2835 LED Square Panel Light Lamp - White (90~265V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydimitrimode on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's great! Powerful (100 - 120W bulb)! Widescreen! Warm white! Easy installation, quick lighting up. I use the 10 days, I will order more pieces. Cons:Without instructions, without parameters, only the box as always. Not quite flat white sheet around the lamp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholomyjr on 02/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks great for its price, light output is nice - warm white, flood beam with no spots. The light is really flat and will fit easilly. Cons:Cheap solution of supplied LED driver, will most probably purchase Meanwell which has proven quality and meets all european safety s... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymiodragz on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice looking, good and strong light with 90 leds type 2835, much better then fluorescent light. It can change ceeling with 4x16w. Enough lumens… it is exactly 1480lm... Shold be more warmer color for 3500K. It's exactly what I expected. Cons:what will be life time, also I... Read more

2 1
  • posted bymlnogueira on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:clarity very friendly for indoors such as boardrooms, thin, has exquisite workmanship, iron and not plastic. Low energy consumption equivalent to an incandescent lamp 100w. It's worth the price. Cons:non discovered yet :-) OtherThoughts:excellent product, attrac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyalshamir on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:looks great - feels like quality fixtures does. has clamps to attach to hanged ceilings (like offices and such) , beautiful light as LED goes, very thin and doesn't need much overhead space. profile is so slim you can even hang it without having to actually em... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytfrangel on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am in the process of choosing and buying lamps/lights for my new condo. I have decided that I will use only LED light in the entire condo, and all lights would be surface mounted. However, so far, I had never found any light for the larger rooms (e.g. bedroom,... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections