DX » Community » Reviews » 18W 1600lm 3500K Warm White 90-SMD 2835 LED Square Panel Light Lamp - White (90~265V)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarksanne on 05/14/2014

This is a great lamp! It is well made (sturdy aluminium), nice build quality too. The light output is fantastic! Huge amount of light and in a very nice natural warm-ish tint color, quite near normal bulb-color. Another good thing is how flat it is! Very nice, either to mount on a ceiling, a wall or in a lowered-ceiling. Actually for the lowered ceiling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimitrimode on 04/23/2014

It's great! Powerful (100 - 120W bulb)! Widescreen! Warm white! Easy installation, quick lighting up. I use the 10 days, I will order more pieces. Without instructions, without parameters, only the box as always. Not quite flat white sheet around the lamp - not visible from the ground, so OK. Surely super lighting. The shipment came from Sweden. Surely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeirbns on 03/09/2014

I intend to 2x of this lamp for child room size 12 mt sqr. Nice finishing, uniform light. Color is yellowish 3500 kelvin. If you are looking for white light search for 6500k. 1600 lm is note enough for 12mtsqr room (2.6mt height) Wish illumination level was 3000lm, this is good enough of an medium size room. Next time I'll order 6500K, white light to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholomyjr on 02/26/2014

Looks great for its price, light output is nice - warm white, flood beam with no spots. The light is really flat and will fit easilly. Cheap solution of supplied LED driver, will most probably purchase Meanwell which has proven quality and meets all european safety standards. Supplied LED drivers is really cheap one, I will most probably replace it ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byMarceloGCostaBR on 02/24/2014

- Very Bright - 3500K is a good color temperature for general purpose. - Beautiful - Light - Very low power use - Lasts for a long time (maybe forever...) No Cons. Great Lamp ! I loved it !! I recomend it for everyone. I've acquired 10 units (08 units has arrive until now and 02 will arrive soon) and it works as advertised. I'm using this lamps on my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEstienou on 02/23/2014

Efficient lighting with color temperature adapted to home usage, aluminum frame serves as radiator with no risk of overheating if installed in insulated ceiling. Poor manufacturing quality, one cable was broken and a corner was bent. Cuts in cables with risk of short circuit. Easy access to all components. You cannot expect top quality at this price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboguth on 01/22/2014

I use two of them in a hobby room of 20 m2. Very strong pleasant light. They have replaced a fluorescent tube, 2X40 watts and brightness is the same. The quality seems very good, cast-coated aluminum. They feel solid. The working temperature is around 35-38 c. Unfortunately, it interferes with the radio, when I turn on a light, roaring all the time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlam1973 on 07/19/2013

price, construction seems very decent which is always a concern with DX. the thickness of the light! took me a little google to figure out how to mount (i'm slow too). The wires a a little thin especially since in Canada, the wire gauge in our house is much thicker. The wires are short too which is a concern when trying to figure out how to wire the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiodragz on 04/06/2013

nice looking, good and strong light with 90 leds type 2835, much better then fluorescent light. It can change ceeling with 4x16w. Enough lumens… it is exactly 1480lm... Shold be more warmer color for 3500K. It's exactly what I expected. what will be life time, also I hope that frame should not change color during time...beacuse I want to buy more. should ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bymlnogueira on 02/19/2013

clarity very friendly for indoors such as boardrooms, thin, has exquisite workmanship, iron and not plastic. Low energy consumption equivalent to an incandescent lamp 100w. It's worth the price. non discovered yet :-) excellent product, attractive cost benefit, good piece to complete the design of lighting, illumination color nature white or warm white.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections