DX » Community » Reviews » CREE XM-L T6 3-Mode 600lm White Zooming Headlamp - Black (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysielm on 04/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great amount of light, able to light up to 100 meters in pitch black conditions. It is awesome for mounting on a bike helmet and riding at night. I use this on my helmet combined with bike mounted lights (I use SKU 26800, and in fact I have two of these mounte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybneov on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Incredibly powerful light - easy to be seen on objects 300 meters and more away. Comfortable adjustable straps. Zoom function is easy to use (just push-pull) and convenient, has a wide zoom range. Works with easy to find and replace AA type batteries. Moisture-proof rubbe... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysixta on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strong good light use 4xAA switch on battery pack is good idea Battery pack and reflector are on clips, you can remove them and put on helmet holders Cons:problem on Hi mode - overheating, you can use Hi mode for short time only very thin wire battery -> le... Read more

5 0
  • posted byMACKIEYU on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This lamp is very usefull it use 4xAA batteries and on back it has rubber cover for use it in rain or snow conditions....power switch is on back maybe little strange but its ok not so hard to use it....when it is powered on it has wery bright light and nice circle...it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections