DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Set w/ Carrying Bag - Black (15PCS)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHailPayaso on 05/26/2014

Really good price. And its made with decent material. Great variety of brushes. Good bag to transport everything everywhere without problems. One week of use and one of the brushes already came out... I bought this for my wife. Shes really happy with it except for the fact that one of the brushes came out, so instead of 15pcs I have 14, for now. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxlinexx on 03/31/2014

the pros are that the brushes are great, they come in a bag that is easy to carry, each one of them are packed separately, and the material is also good. other thing that is worth to be said is that they are in good number, and its useful for many things in a make up. i just loved them. the only con is that it took some time to be delivered, more than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiiaDias on 10/23/2013

The pros: - Good product - Low price - Good quality - The pincels are really professional - The case is lightweight - Practical and easy to carry The product don't have cons. The only cons is the time of delivery, but it's normal to me, so I don't have any problem with this I think thats the product take too long to me receive, but its a excellent product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNadja287 on 09/12/2013

Fist I'll comment about the most important thing - the quality. They are good quality brushes. Also they come in a large number and a stylish case. They really look professional. The fibers are soft and it's a great product for beginners The only con is that it is not written on every single brush for what type of use it is, because on the other ones ... Read more

Makeup brushes
    0 0
  • posted bydbodiu on 07/25/2013

My wife was incredibly happy with this purchase, even if at the time when I made ??the order, she was very skeptical on the quality. We don't have any claim to the acquisition. Brushes are very soft and can be used for different events. The plastic holder is very elastic and flexible. The cover is quality and ergonomic. Protection elements of brushes ... Read more

Opening Intro 1 Intro 2
    0 0
  • posted bycezzinhaa on 07/17/2013

beautiful makeup brushes with the great quality, the kit is very complete, comes with all the brushes that need to make a good makeup on anyone. Beautiful colors and great paint finish, very resistant against drops and chemicals of makeup. by super soft and do not hurt and offer no allergy to skin. I recommend everyone and great price alé all. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneli_iv on 02/04/2013

The quality of the brushes is amazing. Very soft brushes, feel like velvet to the touch. Pretty good selection for competitive price. No damage whatsoever during shipping. I didn't find a significant issue. Love this brushes, the price is just amazing for this quantity and quality of brushes. I totally recommend it! Great present for anyone who uses ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections