DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Set w/ Carrying Bag - Black (15PCS)
Customer’s impression:
BOM Average Good quality product macio veio protegido
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9561869 on 03/31/2016

I bought these as a present for my girlfriend. She is using them occasionally, and according to her they are far away from professional quality. But hey, for the money they cost they are alright.

Impression:Average;

0 0 0

• posted byWiwiy on 02/09/2016

The really wonderful thing about this product is the value than you consiges. Without spending a lot of money you bring home a product that will meet your expectations almost certainly. Easy to use, fairly complete, more than acceptable quality, perfect gift for your girl !. There are many on but... Read more

Impression:Good quality product, very complete and useful;

0 0 0

• posted byFernandaDX2015 on 01/12/2016

Veio em tempo esperado, qualidade boa do produto, e veio lacrado! O único problema é que parou na alfandega e tive que pagar mais R$40,00 para retira-lo no correio.

Impression:BOM,macio,veio protegido ;

0 0 0

• posted by9711463 on 11/07/2015

minha namorada gostou bastante, disse que é bem macio. veio todos completos,nenhum veio quebrado ou algo do tipo.

pinceis de maquiagem

Impression:BOM,macio,veio protegido ;

0 0 0

• posted bypicturesd on 11/21/2014

the pros are that the brushes are great, they come in a bag that is easy to carry, each one of them are packed separately, and the material is also good. other thing that is worth to be said is that they are in good number, and its useful for many things in a make up. i just loved them. the only... Read more

Impression:Great brushes for woman.;

0 0 0

• posted byHailPayaso on 05/26/2014

Really good price. And its made with decent material. Great variety of brushes. Good bag to transport everything everywhere without problems. One week of use and one of the brushes already came out... I bought this for my wife. Shes really happy with it except for the fact that one of the brushes... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxxlinexx on 03/31/2014

the pros are that the brushes are great, they come in a bag that is easy to carry, each one of them are packed separately, and the material is also good. other thing that is worth to be said is that they are in good number, and its useful for many things in a make up. i just loved them. the only... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBiiaDias on 10/23/2013

The pros: - Good product - Low price - Good quality - The pincels are really professional - The case is lightweight - Practical and easy to carry The product don't have cons. The only cons is the time of delivery, but it's normal to me, so I don't have any problem with this I think thats the take... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNadja287 on 09/12/2013

Fist I'll comment about the most important thing - the quality. They are good quality brushes. Also they come in a large number and a stylish case. They really look professional. The fibers are soft and it's a great product for beginners The only con is that it is not written on every single for... Read more

Makeup brushes

0 0 0

• posted bydbodiu on 07/25/2013

My wife was incredibly happy with this purchase, even if at the time when I made ??the order, she was very skeptical on the quality. We don't have any claim to the acquisition. Brushes are very soft and can be used for different events. The plastic holder is very elastic and flexible. The cover a... Read more

Opening Intro 1 Intro 2

0 0 0

DX Everywhere