DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Layer Flower Shaped Fashion Lady's Copper Ring - Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEricrv on 04/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is adjustable so there is no problem with finger[s size. looks good and brights a lot, I hope bright will last for a long time. looks durable and seem to be more expensive than it is. my wife wants to buy some other similar rings Cons:none, I call teel it is a very goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLCS500 on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything. Simply beautiful! The material and sturdy 925. Well-crafted and bold! In a black gift box highlights it very well. Worth the price for sure! Cons:Nothing! What you see in photo is what it is! OtherThoughts:If you want to woo a woman or want to apol... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoruavaG on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful ring, in fact, reminiscent of real silver. Large petals allow limited to just hand this ring. A very low price. Regulated size, which is an advantage. Cons:Very sharp edges to adjust the size of the ring, so if your fingers are slightly wider than the... Read more

Beautiful ring Beautiful ring Beautiful ring
    0 0
  • posted byelainepinto on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I wanted to buy a silver ring to go with a pair of earrings I have and this one is just perfect for that. It's very detailed and shiny, really, really shiny! Caught everyone's attention when I used it for the first time. Gorgeous. Cons:I don't think this is real... Read more

This ring really stands out.
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections