DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Layer Flower Shaped Fashion Lady's Copper Ring - Silver
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEricrv on 04/02/2014

It is adjustable so there is no problem with finger[s size. looks good and brights a lot, I hope bright will last for a long time. looks durable and seem to be more expensive than it is. my wife wants to buy some other similar rings none, I call teel it is a very good item for a cheap price. my wife wants to buy some other similar rings. looks durable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarmzhang4 on 10/25/2013

What you see is what you get, it's a beautifully detailed silver ring. A great fashion accessory, easy to wear and pair with outfits. It's a really bright silver, easy to pair with other jewelry as well. I really enjoy having it and I've received a lot of compliments on it. It does tend to fit a small to medium finger, I have smaller fingers so I've ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLCS500 on 08/08/2013

Everything. Simply beautiful! The material and sturdy 925. Well-crafted and bold! In a black gift box highlights it very well. Worth the price for sure! Nothing! What you see in photo is what it is! If you want to woo a woman or want to apologize to her, take this ring as a gift to her. My wife will love! This one totally different from normally found ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoruavaG on 06/07/2013

Beautiful ring, in fact, reminiscent of real silver. Large petals allow limited to just hand this ring. A very low price. Regulated size, which is an advantage. Very sharp edges to adjust the size of the ring, so if your fingers are slightly wider than the minimum size of the ring, then for you it is not very convenient. In the picture shows a box with ... Read more

Beautiful ring Beautiful ring Beautiful ring
    0 0
  • posted byelainepinto on 05/21/2013

I wanted to buy a silver ring to go with a pair of earrings I have and this one is just perfect for that. It's very detailed and shiny, really, really shiny! Caught everyone's attention when I used it for the first time. Gorgeous. I don't think this is real silver, as it is super white. Althought adjustable, I guess the ring is kind of small too, since ... Read more

This ring really stands out.
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections