DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Full Body PC Case for MacBook Pro 13.3" - Transparent White
Customer’s impression:
good best thing for your baby
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynhozileo on 02/03/2015

pros: first thing you should buy after purchasing a computer seriously, it has already saved the day a couple of times this and the keyboard protector make a great protection for your computer look at the picture and see for yourself

great protection for computers

Impression:best thing for your baby;

0 0 0

• posted byandrewsfg on 12/31/2014

Uso bastante para colar adesivos, acho ela excelente, já é a terceira que compro. Sempre protege o macbook e é bem transparente, parece que nem tá com a capa. Excellent product, transparent, and usefulness for stamps.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjoselonantofa1 on 10/09/2014

very good product, it came very fast, and the seller very responsable, thank you a lot, to have such a good products

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byImunch on 03/17/2014

Very, very simple, and you can still enjoy the design of your macbook! Also have great holes for the air in the bottom. Is protected by a foam-pad on arrival, so is fine even though it have gone all the way to DK. Its a bit sharp around the edge and it takes a bit of getting use to around the and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIBDJ on 02/27/2014

Great, simple, nice-looking and useful case. It is very easy to attach and looks nice. it is very easy to attach and equally easy to remove. So easy I might worry it'll fall of some time. But hasn't so far. I'm not sure how much this case protects if the computer falls or gets bumped hard. But it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarisco2 on 12/07/2013

Great price and strong material. Exactly as shown in the pictures. Fits perfectly and looks beautiful it gives my notebook a new stylish look. A little difficult to put in n the first place, the borders has a little bit inconvenience beacause yours wrists can be hurts. But it's no very big you it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatomico2 on 12/06/2013

Very good case ,really cheap case. On my MacBook PRO 13 feets perfectly and look pro. it gives my notebook a new stylish look and keeping him very clean and screch less while i travel around the globe with on me. high quality cover with great price. no have any cons with this case here. its a for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byepsilonz on 10/16/2013

Well, it really does it job and doesn't look ugly. I had thoughts about aesthetics but this case looks nice, I bought the crystal clear, and you cannot notice that it is on when you see it from far.It perfectly fits the laptop, I was surpised how well it fits. It has holes on the bottom for After... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbaybaybay on 06/23/2013

Lightweight Smooth Easy to Apply. Just think about it logically. Exactly as shown in the pictures. Scratches are made clearly visible. Very plain. No other cons. Great buy, a sticker off of Amazon makes a great addition. It adds a great sleek touch to your macbook Pro. Comes packaged in an and it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergivs8 on 06/12/2013

I just received my case for my mac book pro 13'3" (made in the end of 2012). The case fit perfect and give a glossy and beautiful look to my mac. In the bottom part is so good beacuse has a lot of holes for ventilation and in the part of ventilators there is no case to permit good cooling. I... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections