DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Full Body PC Case for MacBook Pro 13.3" - Transparent White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byImunch on 03/17/2014

Very, very simple, and you can still enjoy the design of your macbook! Also have great holes for the air in the bottom. Is protected by a foam-pad on arrival, so is fine even though it have gone all the way to DK. Its a bit sharp around the edge and it takes a bit of getting use to around the trackpad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIBDJ on 02/27/2014

Great, simple, nice-looking and useful case. It is very easy to attach and looks nice. it is very easy to attach and equally easy to remove. So easy I might worry it'll fall of some time. But hasn't so far. I'm not sure how much this case protects if the computer falls or gets bumped hard. But it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarisco2 on 12/07/2013

Great price and strong material. Exactly as shown in the pictures. Fits perfectly and looks beautiful it gives my notebook a new stylish look. A little difficult to put in n the first place, the borders has a little bit inconvenience beacause yours wrists can be hurts. But it's no very big problem you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatomico2 on 12/06/2013

Very good case ,really cheap case. On my MacBook PRO 13 feets perfectly and look pro. it gives my notebook a new stylish look and keeping him very clean and screch less while i travel around the globe with on me. high quality cover with great price. no have any cons with this case here. its a perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byepsilonz on 10/16/2013

Well, it really does it job and doesn't look ugly. I had thoughts about aesthetics but this case looks nice, I bought the crystal clear, and you cannot notice that it is on when you see it from far.It perfectly fits the laptop, I was surpised how well it fits. It has holes on the bottom for cooling. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbaybaybay on 06/23/2013

Lightweight Smooth Easy to Apply. Just think about it logically. Exactly as shown in the pictures. Scratches are made clearly visible. Very plain. No other cons. Great buy, a sticker off of Amazon makes a great addition. It adds a great sleek touch to your macbook Pro. Comes packaged in an envelope and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergivs8 on 06/12/2013

I just received my case for my mac book pro 13'3" (made in the end of 2012). The case fit perfect and give a glossy and beautiful look to my mac. In the bottom part is so good beacuse has a lot of holes for ventilation and in the part of ventilators there is no case to permit good cooling. I live ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byztrok on 05/24/2013

Good quality. well packaged even if it was just in a bubble envelop. Does not fit retina macbook pro 13 inches from december 2012. I wish I could return it, but it is too far... I wish DX will add more detail regarding the products in order to avoir ordering wrong items. This is the second time that ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycacau313 on 05/21/2013

This case looks really nice on the Mac. It's made of great material, it's well built. It fits perfectly on my mac and it is very protective. It's transparent look made this case indispensable for a macbook pro owner as it made the mac even good looking. It's a little thick, what doesn`t make it less ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydankitavero on 04/23/2013

Good cover for your macbook air 13". Fits very neatly, feels bit tight when putting laptop inside is cheap!!!!! is useful soft at touch!! fits perfect in the laptop high quality a little scratches with the use This can cause some dust inside!!! maybe with some stroke, it could be broke mmm i really ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections