DX » Community » Reviews » 3m 8-Pin Lightning Data / Charging Cable for Iphone 5 / Ipod Touch 5 / Nano 7 / Ipad MINI - White
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by tgorda on 06/17/2014

Pros: The best thing about this cable is that it works on my iPhone 5S. It charges and syncs perfectly, and of course it's long enough. A great buy, and the price is perfect. I wan't sure if the after market cables would work in the new iPhone, but this one does and everyone in my house is happy. We've all got spare cables now and we can have o... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Buraxo on 01/21/2014

Pros: its cheap, easy to use, feels good i like the length, its so much better than the original 1 meter cable what apple gives to iphone 5 users, its bright white, i will buy more in different collors soon Cons: mine broke like within two weeks, i have no idea if its my own fault or not. but i does charge good and fast, so thats awesome though... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dabov on 10/31/2013

Pros: Color the White With a USB terminal There was only lightning terminal 300cm Long Only String Not Working. Cons: At first it is not authorized from Apple. Under The iPhone 5S and iOS 7.0.3 stop charge in several seconds even if It turn off positional information. By the data transmission, It do not recognize even iTunes directly. And it is... Read more

9 0
  • posted by Superbear on 09/29/2013

Pros: Long, good quality, data transfer to my mac worked great. The plastic on the connectors are good, and the "silicon" cord is not glossy and hard. Cons: none in particularly. OtherThoughts: If this could be linked up with the best power usb adapter i would be buying that too. Have had some issues earlier, so have stopped buy them.... Read more

0 2
  • posted by EdistoWillie on 08/15/2013

Pros: This item is very high quality. It is identical to the OEM Apple Lightning cable in every respect as far as I can tell. Except that the length is different, being significantly longer than the original. It not only charges my iPhone 5 in a manner that is comparable to my original cable, it also transfers data to and from my computer while... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jg1987jg1987 on 08/06/2013

Pros: Very long, useful in that matter...not bad quality of material just slightly thinner than an original cable. Reached to my place quite quickly and in one piece which was nice... Cons: Doesn't work well with the iPad, says not charging but is charging at an extremely low rate...too bad...didn't try yet with the iPhone... OtherThoughts: If... Read more

6 2
  • posted by tommzah on 07/20/2013

Pros: Price is REALLY good. In Sweden it would probably cost around 30$. It's very long (3m obviously), so I can walk around in my room, while it's loading. The quality is nice, but mine broke because I wasn't very careful with it. More on that in ''Other thoughts'' Will probably get a new one soon :) Cons: The white cover over the plug doens't... Read more

0 0
  • posted by yuripustjens on 06/18/2013

Pros: Very good and long cable, that is what i ordered and recieved... its charges the phone like the orginal cable and it even syncs the phone with Itunes! No more working 10cms from the computer and finnaly able to charge and use the phone at the same time... its a real issue with the orginal short cable... this cable solves it all! and the p... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Troquay on 06/13/2013

Pros: The lenght is very usefull, thats why I both 3 pieces, one for the bedroom, and two for the living room. Cons: The first weak 2 of the 3 works perfect, the third one did not work at all. I got an error on my Iphone an Ipad says that this device is not supported. After 1 week the other 2 also didn't work anymore, same error. Sometimes it w... Read more

5 0
  • Ok
    posted by rizwiz on 03/31/2013

Pros: Long cable great for Kids in backseats. You can string this cable from the front 12v socket to the Kids or friends in the backseat. I haven't had any problems yet with the connections or cord ends pulling out from the connector. Cons: None yet. Have bought other cables and they break or fray out at the connections. OtherThoughts: Like I s... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections