DX » Community » Reviews » 3m 8-Pin Lightning Data / Charging Cable for Iphone 5 / Ipod Touch 5 / Nano 7 / Ipad MINI - White
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice length Cable, But won't Charge

posted by TGP99 on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

300cm or 9' 8in cable the length is great, build is good the cable is stiffer compared to the Apple's lighting cable and the lighting end is a little long then Apple's cable but overall not a bad build. Price is good compared to Apple's.

Cons:

Will not charge iPhone, will sync the phone and copies music, movies and apps to the phone. But you get an "This is not accessory is not supported and charging has been disabled." message after a short time.

OtherThoughts:

Running an iPhone 5 with 6.0.2 IOS not sure if an older IOS version would work or not.

Bottomline:

I could of lived with it charging but not syncing because I needed it to work nightstand setup and Apple's crappy little 3 foot cable just doesn't work. The only alternative is to use an usb extender cable and then Apple's cable to get the distance I need.

Bottomline is to pass on this one. DX needs to pull this one from stock as I don't think anyone really needs a 300cm cable to sync a device.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections