DX » Community » Reviews » IP67 Waterproof USB 2.0 CMOS 6-LED Snake Camera Endoscope w/ Reflective Lens - Black (10m)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhenttvi on 06/27/2014

Adjustable LED-lights, from wire though. Very easy to install: just plug in, (copy or use from CD) run one .exe file and start working with camera. Not very easy to control camera over full 10 meters, because slim cable. Only tested it for a day now, but already found many things to do with camera. Auto repairing, checking apartment wall etc. Still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakkur on 06/04/2014

- Long cable (10m) - Adjustable light - Easy to use (this applies also to the video/picture capture software included in the cd) - Comes with small cd that does not work in my laptod cd-drive (no disk tray), so I had to find an other computer with tray-type of cd-drive to copy cd contents to usb-stick. - Camera drivers only available on cd (see my previous ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavskumgud on 04/21/2014

This snake works fine on a Macintosh computer OSX, plug n play out of the box. Picture quality is good, and the adjustable light is bright and clear. The camera and cable seems like good quality. The mirror on the 90 degree adaptor had a small scratch that reflected the light so much it was unusable. It probably works fine when it is undamaged. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysambartle on 01/09/2013

The cable is about 10M, some are less than stated but this one is pretty close. Appears to be Waterproof as advertised (the USB end ISN'T though) The camera is a UVC device so no drivers are needed in modern OS's, works fine for my on Windows XP, 7, 8 and Debian Linux Quality of the picture is quite good. The USB end feels slightly fragile, I might ... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections