DX » Community » Reviews » IP67 Waterproof USB 2.0 CMOS 6-LED Snake Camera Endoscope w/ Reflective Lens - Black (10m)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhenttvi on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Adjustable LED-lights, from wire though. Very easy to install: just plug in, (copy or use from CD) run one .exe file and start working with camera. Cons:Not very easy to control camera over full 10 meters, because slim cable. OtherThoughts:Only tested it for a d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakkur on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Long cable (10m) - Adjustable light - Easy to use (this applies also to the video/picture capture software included in the cd) Cons:- Comes with small cd that does not work in my laptod cd-drive (no disk tray), so I had to find an other computer with tray-type... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavskumgud on 04/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This snake works fine on a Macintosh computer OSX, plug n play out of the box. Picture quality is good, and the adjustable light is bright and clear. The camera and cable seems like good quality. Cons:The mirror on the 90 degree adaptor had a small scratch that reflecte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysambartle on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable is about 10M, some are less than stated but this one is pretty close. Appears to be Waterproof as advertised (the USB end ISN'T though) The camera is a UVC device so no drivers are needed in modern OS's, works fine for my on Windows XP, 7, 8 and Debian... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections