DX » Community » Reviews » IP67 Waterproof USB 2.0 CMOS 6-LED Snake Camera Endoscope w/ Reflective Lens - Black (10m)
Customer’s impression:
Good value for money Great ! Not worth the money Overall good best product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9820764 on 11/22/2015

Pros: Good product for the money Cons: Poor end user manual and lacking English description how to use additional addons.

Impression:Good value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byjazzpgh2 on 11/05/2015

This is a good camera, good Color VGA (640x480) resolution and mounts fine. The main issues are that the cable is not stiff at all, so you have to attach it to something else to feed it into a drain, sewer line, wall space, etc... it will just flop and bunch up otherwise. Also, the six LEDs are a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywimspanje on 09/02/2015

Voor het bekijken van een rioleringsbuis is de kabel veel te slap. Ook is de beeld kwaliteit niet al te best. Misschien is het handig voor wat andere klusjes. De tijd zal het leren :-)

Impression:Good value for money,Redelijk product kabel te slap;

2 0 0

• posted by8964006 on 08/13/2015

Light is working, driver installs, no picture

Impression:Not worth the money,Light is working, driver installs, no picture;

0 0 0

• posted byztrok on 06/29/2015

Pros : Good quality, easy to install on a laptop with the driver given on the mini CD Cons ; Maybe the wire is quite thin so really bendable..

Impression:Good value for money,Great !;

0 0 0

• posted byKerrexl on 06/26/2015

The light from the LEDs are sharp enough so that you can see light eminating from behind my electrical socket, when exploring power conduit tubes in my house. Very useful for determening how powerlines are connected in a wall.

Impression:Good value for money,Great !,Useful for house inspection;

0 0 0

• posted byslbc on 06/25/2015

Pros: Bom acabamento e bom funcionamento; Contras: Não possui contras, porém, não espere alta resolução!

Impression:Bom custo-benefício;

0 0 0

• posted by8890629 on 06/24/2015

Received product, not detected on my PC hence copied the program on my PC and then run the setup. Its not working . Its say run time error, How to rectify

software not working

Impression:Great !,best product;

0 0 0

• posted byVangelis262 on 06/18/2015

It turned out to be much thinner than I thought. Good lighting, the brightness of which is regulated by a wheel on the yusb. When shooting video, a little slow, so you need to move the camera slowly. No video stabilization, so the picture will jump until you become accustomed to taking the Sound... Read more

Good device Good device Good device Good device Good device

0 0 0

• posted by9095844 on 04/14/2015

This little camera was a useful thing. I will use mine to look inside two birdhouses and to see the birds grown up. I have tested the camera and it functions very well and the charpness is from some centimeters to endless.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere