DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA WG010-901 Retro Optical Glass Lens Cellulose Acetate Frame Sunglasses Goggles - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Great! The best Looks Sharp retro design
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9573298 on 09/01/2015

Estoy muy satisfecho con los lentes, excelente calidad, son replica 1:1 de los clubmaster. Tiempo de envio de un mes 9 días.

Impression:Great!,excellent,The best;

0 0 0

• posted bymistry21 on 08/08/2015

Pros: the look good, cons: they don't say ray band on the glass. It says ray-band on the arms of the product. its weird. Overall: If you want nice looking shades. There are good for the price. hopefully they will be in stock in the future.

Impression:Looks Sharp;

0 0 0

• posted byamuck on 05/13/2015

I win game wearing diss!! dezzz

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted by9342301 on 05/07/2015

It has a nice and firm feeling to it, and the quality seems to be very high. They were a bit small but it's hard to know the exact size of glasses when you order online so it was expected. The glasses feel very firm and protect well against sunlight. Not much to complain about for the prices... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byMarek7109 on 05/05/2015

excellent quality, great retro design, ray ban sign, good price,....super!!!!!

Impression:excellent,The best,retro design;

1 0 0

• posted byFayyTal on 04/24/2015

Can confirm that these are great quality. Solidly built and has ray ban written on the inside of the glasses as well as club master on the other side. Here is a picture: http://s8.postimg.org/grsqs16et/0424151724.jpg

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byArthuro1 on 12/01/2013

-Great retro design -They feel really heavy -High quality materials -Ray-ban logo's all over -They fit well -I had to adjust the glasses a little because they were slightly crooked. But this was no problem for me. This is an almost perfect Ray-Ban Clubmaster copy. For me these glasses fit very I... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjallstar on 08/27/2013

Extremely sturdy - feels just like a legitimate pair of RB sunglasses; the lenses are tinted dark so the sun will actually be kept out; would not be able to tell apart from a real pair of RB glasses. The width of the frame is a bit small. The glasses fit tight on my head, but I have a rather RB A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTJBambach on 08/25/2013

Great quality Has Ray Ban logo Feels sturdy Looks genuine Comes with a case and micro fiber cloth Does not feel like cheap plastic One of the best Ray-ban knock offs I've seen It was a little bent, but wasn't a problem at all to fix. Great bang for your buck ratio The case is great. Made out of a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysanteri000 on 07/26/2013

This is a high quality sunglasses. I thought it was going to look cheap and the material was going to be bad, but BOY I WAS WRONG! This is the best purchased I did here on DX. It looks nices, everything is well done, the price is awesome and the sunglasses looks like you paid at least $100 for to... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere