DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA WG010-901 Retro Cellulose Acetate Frame Sunglasses - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Great! The best Ótimo! Like the original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byproclus on 04/18/2017

Impression:The best;

very good product excelente proteccion, sin embargo en la descripcion dice que son de vidrio, pero la lente no me parece de vidrio, sino mas bien de recina. la proteccion es excelente en dias de mucho sol y permite la perfecta visibilidad reduciendo el daño de la vista.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjavierfarias on 08/16/2016

Impression:excellent,Like the original;

these are great for the value, top quality su glasses, just like an original rayban. They come with a case. very durable, I have used them for a year and still in perfect shape.

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMIKATHAMY on 06/29/2016

Impression:Ótimo!;

Produto muito bom valeu apena a compra

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybmgsys on 06/22/2016

Impression:Great!;

Muy buenos, calidad muy buena en su fabricacion.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrndnqanguie3m on 09/19/2015

Impression:Great!,excellent,The best;

when i opened the case for these i thought i have bought real raybans, my friend has original ones and these looks and feels exactly the same!! the build quality is excellent, they even have rayban text on the side and RB carving on the lens. all my friends think these are original 100$+ havent... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9573298 on 09/01/2015

Impression:Great!,excellent,The best;

Estoy muy satisfecho con los lentes, excelente calidad, son replica 1:1 de los clubmaster. Tiempo de envio de un mes 9 días.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymistry21 on 08/08/2015

Impression:Looks Sharp;

Pros: the look good, cons: they don't say ray band on the glass. It says ray-band on the arms of the product. its weird. Overall: If you want nice looking shades. There are good for the price. hopefully they will be in stock in the future.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byamuck on 05/13/2015

Impression:Great!;

I win game wearing diss!! dezzz

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9342301 on 05/07/2015

Impression:excellent;

It has a nice and firm feeling to it, and the quality seems to be very high. They were a bit small but it's hard to know the exact size of glasses when you order online so it was expected. The glasses feel very firm and protect well against sunlight. Not much to complain about for the prices... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMarek7109 on 05/05/2015

Impression:excellent,The best,retro design;

excellent quality, great retro design, ray ban sign, good price,....super!!!!!

0 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere