DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA WG010-901 Retro Optical Glass Lens Cellulose Acetate Frame Sunglasses Goggles - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArthuro1 on 12/01/2013

-Great retro design -They feel really heavy -High quality materials -Ray-ban logo's all over -They fit well -I had to adjust the glasses a little because they were slightly crooked. But this was no problem for me. This is an almost perfect Ray-Ban Clubmaster copy. For me these glasses fit very good and I have quite a small head. I think anybody with ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjallstar on 08/27/2013

Extremely sturdy - feels just like a legitimate pair of RB sunglasses; the lenses are tinted dark so the sun will actually be kept out; would not be able to tell apart from a real pair of RB glasses. The width of the frame is a bit small. The glasses fit tight on my head, but I have a rather large cranium. RB logo on lens and on the inside of arms. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTJBambach on 08/25/2013

Great quality Has Ray Ban logo Feels sturdy Looks genuine Comes with a case and micro fiber cloth Does not feel like cheap plastic One of the best Ray-ban knock offs I've seen It was a little bent, but wasn't a problem at all to fix. Great bang for your buck ratio The case is great. Made out of fabric, this thing will keep your glasses protected everywhere ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysanteri000 on 07/26/2013

This is a high quality sunglasses. I thought it was going to look cheap and the material was going to be bad, but BOY I WAS WRONG! This is the best purchased I did here on DX. It looks nices, everything is well done, the price is awesome and the sunglasses looks like you paid at least $100 for them. And to make even better: it comes with a case and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections