DX » Community » Reviews » 5mm Neodymium Magnet Sphere DIY Puzzle Set - Red (216 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHephaestos on 12/06/2013

Good quality and not that expensive toy. For children AND adults! I think that the paint could come loose in time. This will not affect the magnetism 'f course, but it will affect the way the Neodymiums look. *After handling the product for a while, itv attracts a lot of 'dust'. *we even use the magnets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaSpider on 02/26/2013

Good quality, not so expensive, fun to play. After handling the product for a while, the metallic shining ink gets dimmed, didn’t try cleaning it, but seems to be prone to oxidation. When I first say the product announced I thought it was a lower quality product similar to NeoCube. Turns out it is the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjejebe on 01/25/2013

Very nice toy, and not only for my children. When they are in bed at night, i often pick up the Neodymiums as well to create a new shape. When my children see what I made, they are oftenly surprised. I think that the black paint could come loose in time. This will not affect the magnetism, but it will ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections