DX » Community » Reviews » Mini LED Keychain Flashlight (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzuzanqua on 01/20/2013

strong light, easy-to-use, extra-small, uses only one AAA battery. Perfect for indoor use - if you lost something in dark corners etc. clicky-switch is not working exactly well - I have to shake the flashlight sometimes a little bit to make it work. I believe the space for battery is maybe too big and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCube777 on 11/07/2012

Cheap, will work good as a laser host, very mobile, makes an okay light, very light (in terms of weight) can be handy on your keys Very soft housing so gets damaged easily, bad quality clicky, body was different from the picture, not very sharp light, got a real bad design with thunder bolts on it. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeanspector on 05/14/2010

Lightweight, gives some light that can be used for finding things you dropped on the floor. the lens on the front of the light is big and I expect it to be scratched very soon (that is if you use it as a keychain light) Its price is higher, but comparable to that of small keychain lights. Its light is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynr420 on 05/12/2010

It is really cheap and can make some light if treated right. Plastic body makes it fairly light. Uses aaa-batteries and does make some light also with rechargeables. Mine only works when squeezed hard on the body. Tiny amount of light it produces is very unequally distributed. Plastic body seems fragile.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrocob3r23 on 01/26/2010

It produces HUGE light. I'm very satisfied with the light of this device. I have other keychain flahlights and none of them have as powerful light as this one. Both shiny ends of the device looks metal or steel on the picture. But it's actually cheap plastic painted to silver. Also the body of the device ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byerdabyz on 06/03/2009

It is very solid and heavier than expected It has a tail clickie, not a momentary switch A very good lens at the output It's completely made of metal. It has a very tight battery compartment, and if your batteries are only a bit thicker than usuar, they won't fit inside. The driver included starts at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypekcle on 11/22/2008

The build quality is great for such a cheap light. No defects, the threads are SMOOTH. It's not a "clicky", but a push-button. Yea, the ring in the beamshot. The tail button is a little shaky, but that's really looking nit-picking. The button does not click and very soft to press, so there ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections