DX » Community » Reviews » Mini LED Keychain Flashlight (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzuzanqua on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:strong light, easy-to-use, extra-small, uses only one AAA battery. Perfect for indoor use - if you lost something in dark corners etc. Cons:clicky-switch is not working exactly well - I have to shake the flashlight sometimes a little bit to make it work. I believe the s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCube777 on 11/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap, will work good as a laser host, very mobile, makes an okay light, very light (in terms of weight) can be handy on your keys Cons:Very soft housing so gets damaged easily, bad quality clicky, body was different from the picture, not very sharp light, got a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeanspector on 05/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lightweight, gives some light that can be used for finding things you dropped on the floor. Cons:the lens on the front of the light is big and I expect it to be scratched very soon (that is if you use it as a keychain light) OtherThoughts:Its price is higher, but compar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynr420 on 05/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is really cheap and can make some light if treated right. Plastic body makes it fairly light. Uses aaa-batteries and does make some light also with rechargeables. Cons:Mine only works when squeezed hard on the body. Tiny amount of light it produces is very unequally... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrocob3r23 on 01/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It produces HUGE light. I'm very satisfied with the light of this device. I have other keychain flahlights and none of them have as powerful light as this one. Cons:Both shiny ends of the device looks metal or steel on the picture. But it's actually cheap plasti... Read more

1 0
  • posted byerdabyz on 06/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very solid and heavier than expected It has a tail clickie, not a momentary switch A very good lens at the output It's completely made of metal. Cons:It has a very tight battery compartment, and if your batteries are only a bit thicker than usuar, they won... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypekcle on 11/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The build quality is great for such a cheap light. No defects, the threads are SMOOTH. It's not a "clicky", but a push-button. Cons:Yea, the ring in the beamshot. The tail button is a little shaky, but that's really looking nit-picking. The button does not click... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections