DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Octopus Radiator Laptops Cooling Pad with Lamp - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
OK good for using
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaila994 on 12/06/2014

I use it for HP laptop and it works great, i have been using it for some time and still working good..... cons: looks cheep and can easily break if dont use carefull.. overall i'm still using it, works for me, i would recoment to everyone :) Read more

Impression:good for using;

0 0 0

• posted byrufflesmrx on 11/17/2014

I'v ordered two. One of them is perfect and very usefull, but the other one is not working correctly. I liked it, but just want to fix the problem Read more

Its not fully working

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byalvarocker1 on 12/10/2013

es compacto así que no hay bronca para poder transportarlo, una entrada usb, es un bodrio debería tener para dos, los ventiladores parece que no giran rápido así que el aire es muy poco el material es pobre, eso si no lo cuidan se puede chingar a las semanas, pero pues por el precio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrIng on 11/05/2013

Easy to use, easy to pack and take it on a journey, it fits on any hand bag. The coolers work OK, price is amazing. It's a little bit smaller than it looks, it says that it supports 17" laptop but it's smaller, maybe it's the way it's meant to be. No other thoughts, you get what you pay for. Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelvisoliveira92 on 09/06/2013

Rapaz pensei que era de um pessimo material, mas pelo que pude perceber é bem resistente. Não ha nada o que dizer, são dois coolers juntos que ventilam o aparelho sem esta dentro dele. Pega facilmente em entradas USB qualquer uma e ventila muito Não tenho contas, só comprem e ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminitarget on 08/20/2013

I unpacked it and saw a small thing with two fans, then i folded out the hole thing and it fitted perfectly on my laptops. Plugged it in, and it blows a fair ammount of air, and with almost no sound at all. Bought two, and they are in use everyday on my laptops with no problem, and they do their job ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymozes86 on 08/06/2013

what I wanted good price package was whole quality flimsy one sponge a bit off I did not read the dimensions and was surprised how small it is but its legs collapse so its ok not what I expected shame there is no speed knob came quickly the bottom line is its good it works when it read lamp i thought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPablotron on 06/01/2013

It's a great SKU. I use it with a 15,6" laptop and it fits. Despite of this I think it is not specifically designed for this size, because the fans are close and they keep zones without refrigeration. They are really quiet, and the air flow is enough. It is not very big, but it is ok. The fans are ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections