DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Octopus Radiator Laptops Cooling Pad with Lamp - Red + Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrIng on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Easy to use, easy to pack and take it on a journey, it fits on any hand bag. The coolers work OK, price is amazing.Cons:It's a little bit smaller than it looks, it says that it supports 17" laptop but it's smaller, maybe it's the way it's meant to be.OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminitarget on 08/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I unpacked it and saw a small thing with two fans, then i folded out the hole thing and it fitted perfectly on my laptops. Plugged it in, and it blows a fair ammount of air, and with almost no sound at all. Bought two, and they are in use everyday on my laptops with no p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPablotron on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's a great SKU. I use it with a 15,6" laptop and it fits. Despite of this I think it is not specifically designed for this size, because the fans are close and they keep zones without refrigeration. They are really quiet, and the air flow is enough. It is... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections