DX » Community » Reviews » TENVIS 300KP CMOS Surveillance Security Wireless Network Camera w/ 10-LED IR Night Vision - Black
Customer’s impression:
Works Good amazing! Worth the money great cam Good IP CAMERA!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymedi777 on 01/23/2015

very good camera

Impression:amazing!,Worth the money,Works Good;

0 0 0

• posted byFampap on 12/29/2014

Pros: Easy to set up for home use. Application for pc, android and IOS work great. Camera quality is great. The camera automatically adjust for night settings. When the alarm is set you can immediately receive an image by email when the alarm is triggered. There is also a speaker and microphone a... Read more

Impression:Worth the money,Works Good;

0 0 1

• posted byamaterelektro on 12/23/2014

at the beginning I had a problem . My win XP , camera not recognized . then I used a different computer and it was all good. Now I just need to be set to be visible on a cell phone

Impression:great cam;

0 0 0

• posted byKorbuS on 12/08/2014

Pro : Great quality product in terms of price , does what it promises easy and simple way With: Connector electriciadad standard connector needed to not have to look any further

Impression:great cam;

0 0 1

• posted bythehisteam on 11/25/2014

Good IP CAMERA! Very usefull, characteristics correspond to reality. Camera has IR Night Vision and VGA Picture Resolution, 25fps frame rate.. But it has not Memory Card slot. Has programs for Mobile Phone platform. Thanks dx for this camera!

Good IP CAMERA! Good IP CAMERA! Good IP CAMERA! Good IP CAMERA! Good IP CAMERA!

Impression:Good IP CAMERA!;

0 0 2

• posted bykapalan on 11/22/2014

This Camera is absolutely amazing! It is cheap, built with high quality material, great color video, great night IR video! nothing bad to say about it so far!

Impression:amazing!;

0 0 1

• posted byMartijn78 on 06/26/2014

Quick delivery, Quick unpacking, Complete box, Quick installation, Quick use! Maybe the audio options was not so a good idea. When using the mice it's doesn't sound very well. Alarm option will not work with me. For this price this is a very good camera. First whe used it to control my daughter a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMogendovich on 06/22/2014

Camera looks nice. Easy to mount. Easy to prepare the initial conditions. Night vision is good. Programs on Android and Windows are simple to use. Price is low. As for all low price cameras audio part is very very poor. So this camera could not be used in conversation. WiFi connection works with... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrspelmink on 06/21/2014

-Very easy to use and set up, comes with a good manual; -Apps available for IOS and Android; -Excellent manual that helps you set up all needed options -Including mounting set -Image of camera very clear, even @night; -Nice options are the ability to adjust camera view with you mobile. -Missing... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjeroenth on 06/10/2014

Cheap easy to install does everything it needs to and even more Quality of pictures is alright but not great, keeping the price in mind i would say its okay If you want to monitor your house or garage this is an aesy to install and very cheap camera that does all you need it to. It takes snapshot... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections