DX » Community » Reviews » TENVIS 300KP CMOS Surveillance Security Wireless Network Camera w/ 10-LED IR Night Vision - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMartijn78 on 06/26/2014

Quick delivery, Quick unpacking, Complete box, Quick installation, Quick use! Maybe the audio options was not so a good idea. When using the mice it's doesn't sound very well. Alarm option will not work with me. For this price this is a very good camera. First whe used it to control my daughter who likes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMogendovich on 06/22/2014

Camera looks nice. Easy to mount. Easy to prepare the initial conditions. Night vision is good. Programs on Android and Windows are simple to use. Price is low. As for all low price cameras audio part is very very poor. So this camera could not be used in conversation. WiFi connection works with the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrspelmink on 06/21/2014

-Very easy to use and set up, comes with a good manual; -Apps available for IOS and Android; -Excellent manual that helps you set up all needed options -Including mounting set -Image of camera very clear, even @night; -Nice options are the ability to adjust camera view with you mobile. -Missing EU power ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjeroenth on 06/10/2014

Cheap easy to install does everything it needs to and even more Quality of pictures is alright but not great, keeping the price in mind i would say its okay If you want to monitor your house or garage this is an aesy to install and very cheap camera that does all you need it to. It takes snapshot if ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHenkR on 05/27/2014

- camera setup is easy and documented well - video quality is good - Android app 'Tenvis Sight': videostream, audio and camera controls all work. - open the port on your router to allow remote viewing of the stream. - works fine with IE10 and firefox -the videostream is not shown using IE11 (win7) (however ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bywout2426 on 05/12/2014

Easy to install, good picture, also in the dark, great alarm function, three photo's in my mail when the camera detects movement. Alarm can be set on certain time on a 24 hour clock. Nothing i can think of. Maybe the mounting bracket could a bit stronger The manual inbasic, more information is availeble ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byspmkd on 05/09/2014

- Easy to set-up - Easy to use - Easy to monitor Almost none. Very little con is that it makes a bit of sound when rotating and has a blinking front LED. (I have contacted support to have it turn off) Wish it had a bit better resolution. Other than that, it has everything you need. Email Alerts, FTP ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeffuca on 05/05/2014

Nice quality and assemble Good move detection and night view Many usefull options in webgui Good image quality Camera moves horizontaly and verticaly with pan controls and preset position sets. I cant hear sound yet Could have a better support for another web browsers (not only for IE) Cound have BlackBerry ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylolucano on 04/22/2014

useful, cheap, easy to install and use, good material quality, good night vision, excellent price, useful free ddns service by tenvis. Good customer service, excellent tenvis forum and support i bought two ipcamera and one of them was defective, i receive tenvis support and they said me that i need to ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byLeorauta on 04/07/2014

Easy to use, good software. Works fine. Its possible to film only when movement is detected. You can save the files in your computer. You can use more cameras at the same time. The package is good as well. E-mail can be send if movement is detected. You can save 6 positions and easily go to some of them.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections