DX » Community » Reviews » I1301 Flat USB 2.0 Male to 8-Pin lightning Male Data / Charging Cable for Iphone 5 - Blue (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrkoene on 03/28/2013

Nice looking cable and it works great with my iPhone 5. The color is great, everyone knows which cable is mine :) Flat cable is also very nice and good looking I don't have any cons! The product is working great. I was just 3 days too early with my order. 3 Days after my order, the prices dropped so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunif3d3 on 03/12/2013

It's a great flat cable, nice looking and it's in a beautiful kind of light blue. It works perfectly with my iPad 4 and it charges it like the original Apple cable. It's quickly too and I can transfer music and videos in no time. I recommend buying it. No cons at all, it's great. I can't find any cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhamilton25 on 01/28/2013

Good looking blue and, different from other connectors, it charges fast. It It`s very hip. The flat format is cool too. The price is very good. it's easier to roll and store away. The 8 pin connector is to big to be used with a cover, it just don't fit. Could be longer. Works fine with all apple original ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections