DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini 8-Pin Lightning Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for Iphone 5 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjamalu on 01/21/2014

- super cheap -works great on my iphone 5s - I use it to charge my iphone 5s. works great! did not have the message that it is a not official adapter from Apple - now I can use every USB to USB micro cable. longer cables that are much cheaper than the ones from apple. - The plastic is a little off in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygokhand on 12/03/2013

It's very cheap alternative to original Apple product. It was working with my old iPhone 5 but It doesn't work with iPhone 5S and the socket doesn't fit like the original one It was working with my old iPhone 5 but It doesn't work with iPhone 5S but hey there is not written for iphone 5s i cannot blame ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychriesibaum on 11/19/2013

Extremely good price, small, well shaped and useful. It works perfectly on all my tested microusb chargers. The pin sticks perfectly on my iPhone 5. There is no con, except that you may loose it in your pocket. Thats what i call compatible. This way i dont have to take 2 different chargers anytime for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartindilu95 on 08/25/2013

Excellent quality and size! It looks like the original! for this price you will get an high quality product and the price is not compared with the original, it is so great option. i ordered two got a crack in both. else there is nothing bad about them dont loose it i lost mine already :( . Its so small.... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byduransuat on 08/06/2013

Even apple will made the product same... it really looks like original. it is the same tone of white colour. works very good with the device . i really advice this to any potential buyer. none Even apple will made the product same... it really looks like original. it is the same tone of white colour.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybadman1683 on 06/25/2013

best price its exactly same as the one apple is selling online. does the job best. compact size. Its the best two dollars i have ever spent. i ordered two got a crack in both. else there is nothing bad about them dont loose it i lost mine already :( . Its so small. I suggest always keeping it on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBiggen on 06/17/2013

It works fine. Both sides of the lightning side are working. I have tested charging and file transfere on my MacBookAir. There are no cons, i can't find any. If you find one please tell me because this is really great for transfer your data using a USB cable, dont hesitate, buy it If you have micro usb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhazek on 05/27/2013

Excellent quality and size! It looks like the original! for this price you will get an high quality product and the price is not compared with the original, it is so great option. At this moment i can't find any, if you find one please tell me because this is really a great option for transfer your data ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykatrinbergemann on 04/30/2013

It works all fine. Both sides of the lightning side are working. I´ve tested it with iTunes and iPhoto on a Mac (OS X 10.8.3) also on a windows pc. There are no cons on this article. It was shipped really fast - the german customs doesnt made any problems with importing it. All works perfect - I&... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykdog9 on 03/18/2013

Very small, very light. Fits almost perfectly. Pretty much the exact same as the one sold at apple but cheaper in price! I have noticed a small crack on the side opposite the micro usb sign but this has not affected the functionality. Doesn't fit into the iphone quite as well as a original apple adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections