DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning Camera Connection Kit SD / SDHC / TF / MMC / MS Card Reader for Ipad MINI / Ipad 4
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by tsDX on 11/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Have the device af few days now. I downloaded some photos (jpg) and some video from my Nikon DX7000 camera to my New iPad. The device works as it should, without any problems. I only tested the SD sloth, and not the USB camera connector yet.Cons:The build quality is a litt... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by rschu68 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This connection kit looks feels and works just like the original. If i wouldn't know the difference i could tell if it is from apple or from dealextreme. Used it in combination with camera wb700 from samsung. The sd card plugged into the connection kid and the ip... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Morkiuz on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works OK with iPad 4th gen, the same like the original one for 30$; Has a nice LED indicator light so you know your memory card connected. Everything seems to be working fineCons:Low built quality for 8 bucks; Sometimes iPad says "This acessory is not supp... Read more

1 0
  • posted by clagg on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works with ipad 4 & mini iOS 6.01. Plug in your sd card and pop it into your ipad and the photo transfer wizard pops up. Works well just like a genuine one.Cons:Does not work with my iPhone 5 but neither does the apple one.OtherThoughts:I've bought a few for... Read more

2 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections