Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenaor1 on 06/09/2014

This is a good Product with 4 USB ports adapter. It is very useful for anyone who need to charge up to four (4) devices. It has a very bright blue light near USB connectors to enable use of the item in dark room. The device comes without any cables. Only 2A is not enough power for new devices with high power requirements. The blue leds are very bright ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxTSshadow on 04/24/2014

- Small - 4 ports USB - 2 A charging rate - Can take the plug of and use a cable (not included) - Great price for 4 usb ports - very bright blue leds when on If it didnt have the blue eds i would give it a full 5 star rating, but the blue leds are too bright in my opinion. Im tinking of either removing the leds, or placing the adapter in a drawer good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhb9txw on 03/21/2014

Very nice design and solid construction. It is powerfull with more than 2 amps of current. No noticeable electronic noise and almost no heat dissipation. The multiple USB plugs make it possible to power several devices. No problem so far. No USB cable included, you have to provide it yourself. The blue LED is quite bright and could annoy some people ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylevap007 on 06/11/2013

Prfektni vec pro nabijeni vice zarizeni najednou, iPod, iPhone nebo i ipad, neni treba zadne rozdvojky a podobne. Snad jen to ze napajeni 2,1A je treba pro iPad malo lepsi by bylo 2,4 ale i tak to lze pouzit, poze nabijeni je tosinku pomalejsi. Zbozi jsem obdrzel za 14 dni coz je dost dobry na to ze to jde z Ciny a jeste zadne postovne. V Ceske republice ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byIvtulden on 03/06/2013

This is à Vero Nice product. Quality is Very good. In times where everything is USB charged, This is à Very handy product. Nothing i can thinking of is à con for This product. I am using it at home and the office nog and im Very satisfied I bought à second one so i could take IT to office so i could charge my phone and tablet at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimcatoli on 03/02/2013

Compact Price Ease I can't charge 4 devices at once. When I charge 4 devices at once, one device (always the I-phone) will not be charged. I think the 2.1A is not enough. When I Charge the I-Phone with one other device it goes OK. I don't like the blue led the shine when you plug the charger. To bright. I can't charge devices in my bedroom at night ... Read more

8 0
  • posted bygsbbros2 on 02/03/2013

Good material quality and finishing. The adapter for EU or Brazil works OK and if removed you can use those regular power cord for Radio you can find even in the supermarket so you can hide the charger... It comes with a blue light around the USB connection. Seems to really the power needed for 4 USB devices No way to turn the blue light off or reduce ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections