DX » Community » Reviews » JBM MJ720 Flat In-Ear Earphones w/ Microphone - Red + Black (3.5mm Plug / 125cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytarumar on 03/24/2014

The material is quite durable. Since the cable is flat rather than rounded, it's almost impossible to break inside. The most annoying thing for me is to receive sound from only one ear. With this one, I'm happy. It's been more than 4 months since I bought it and no deterioration. Te cable is not mixed in the bag, no gordian knot's. Sound is not as good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylphoenix on 02/14/2014

Good earphones.Used them on Plane while seated near engine.Good acoustic isolation Bases are good Quality is good. Had a conversation over the phone with those earphones.The quality of conversation was good. Love the soft case and a replacement ear-bud tips Little much basses while listening to music but this compensate by a quality of the product Could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkreemer on 12/07/2013

I work with professional audio and this earphones are just fair. They're a bit better than the ones bundled with galaxy note 2. The package is nice for a gift. The phone is light and well built. Not worth the price. You can get better earphones here in DX for half the price. Too much mid frequencies, the lows aren't quite there. Maybe they get attention ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarumar on 10/22/2013

Sound quality is great for this price. Cable is fine, hard to break inside. Noise isolation is very good. Very smooth bass. It comes with spare plugs, which is good for the ones who lose them. There's also a small classy bag to put the earphones in. Once the jack is inserted, if your fingers are a little sweaty it's difficult to remove it back since ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bytbritot on 05/10/2013

The best bass I've heard on a non shell earphone. It comes with a bag and also different plug sizes to perfectly fit your ear. Sound quality on general is superb I was really amazed by the clarity of the sound. The bass sometimes is so strong that it will distort a bit, if you have an equalizer on your device lowering the gain will get you amazing results.... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections