DX » Community » Reviews » RII K01+ Mini Wireless 2.4GHz 72-Key Keyboard w/ Laser + Backlight for HTPC + More - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Nice keyboard Great size
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybetto1979 on 08/24/2014

Pros: Nice and small size, great reception, long lasting battery, backlit buttons. Cons: There are no real cons I can see with this, just small things that don't matter, like the touch pad isn't the best to use but it does a perfect job of doing what you need it to. I bought this to use with my raspberry pi and it performs flawlessly for me. I think ... Read more

Impression:Great size,Nice keyboard;

0 0
  • posted bysupermalloch on 03/01/2014

-Great keyboard -great battery life -laser pointer for the cat -back-light -media controls -works great from a distance -fits nice in the hand -has a Ctrl+Alt+Del function button -blue function keys are not illuminated by back light A great until for around 40$, makes watching movies from PC in bed a lot easier. Although it's not a con necessarily, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmaggard on 04/09/2013

Cheaper than a ps3 keyboard and smaller than a full sized wireless keyboard, the mouse touch pad is very nice, especially the flip format, the back lighted keypad is superb for night gaming and the laser pointer comes in handy for the cat and dogs(play toy). Button texture and pressure required to press them is perfect, small in size, light in weight,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections