DX » Community » Reviews » LanHu 002 2.4GHz Bluetooth V2.0 Audio Transmitter Dongle - White (3.5mm Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUserJP on 05/22/2013

It's a dongle very easy to use. After recharge before first use, simple connect to a source (with the 3.5 mm jack) and pair with the bluetooth earphone. I have try it with TV, Ipod, computer and radio. With all of these it works perfectly. It don't work with the charger connected, so it's important to ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bymarberaldi on 04/26/2013

Easy to use (just plug in a standard headphones conector of any device and it is done!) Easy to setup Perfect couple for the receiver of same brand Nice range Clear sound Good battery life (+6h) It is no possible recharge and use at same time (noising). It can be a huge problem if you plan to use as ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byMirovski on 04/02/2013

Purchase and delivery were satisfactory After a four-hour of required charging I made the pairing between the dongle and the headphones. Everything worked well except that the power button fall down!! I try to glue it back to place with Super Glue. Charging adapter that came with the device does not ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections