DX » Community » Reviews » LanHu 002 2.4GHz Bluetooth V2.0 Audio Transmitter Dongle - White (3.5mm Plug)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUserJP on 05/22/2013

It's a dongle very easy to use. After recharge before first use, simple connect to a source (with the 3.5 mm jack) and pair with the bluetooth earphone. I have try it with TV, Ipod, computer and radio. With all of these it works perfectly. It don't work with the charger connected, so it's important to remember charge it. The package arrived with a small ... Read more

1 2
  • posted bymarberaldi on 04/26/2013

Easy to use (just plug in a standard headphones conector of any device and it is done!) Easy to setup Perfect couple for the receiver of same brand Nice range Clear sound Good battery life (+6h) It is no possible recharge and use at same time (noising). It can be a huge problem if you plan to use as fixed transmitter like me. Make any sound device with ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byMirovski on 04/02/2013

Purchase and delivery were satisfactory After a four-hour of required charging I made the pairing between the dongle and the headphones. Everything worked well except that the power button fall down!! I try to glue it back to place with Super Glue. Charging adapter that came with the device does not match the input mains voltage in my country and I ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections