DX » Community » Reviews » 21" Foldable and Removable Car Window Sun Shades (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCams8114 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, it came very well packaged! Works ok! Boa qualidade, veio muito bem embalado! Funciona direitinho! Cons:One of those took a little to get fixed. Needed to improvise... Not a problem until now... Um deles demorou um pouco pra fixar, precisei de uma pequena... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfenixirina on 12/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought to, skrvtsya from the sun. The tailgate and rear side windows toned. Liked the design and material, but had to take in the normal state, only one. Cons:Only printed immediately one of them vyvolilos metal ring from the middle to krepezhayu Further use was not pos... Read more

0 0
  • ok
    posted byrayca on 02/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-- This is a very useful stuff to have for the car. -- It is easy to use. You just need to take it out of the plastic bags, it will unfold automaticly. it is good to blocked out the sunlight but not the view outside the windows. -- It will also provide more pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxak0root on 01/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-- This is a very useful stuff to have for the car. -- It is easy to use. You just need to take it out of the plastic bags, it will unfold automaticly. it is good to blocked out the sunlight but not the view outside the windows. -- It will also provide more privacy for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrudda on 12/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-super easy to use - just twist to open and close -ok quality material - hasn't torn yet and i bought a set in September 2010 -suction cap works well - hasn't fallen off on me once yet Cons:-a little flimsy - gotta be careful when un-sticking the suction cap b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiacominos on 08/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works as it should do, it's black so without ugly picture and suitable for every car Cons:breaks easily, the metal ring came out with the weight of the sole item in both sun shades, obviously I did not pull the sun shield, I just leave it in my car that was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraveHeaD on 06/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quickly attached. One size fits all. Good appearance. I bought for the rear passengers. For the child, protection from bright sun. Cons:It is not a strong grid. Fixing torn off in a week on one. Second - stronger, so will use longer. Clips sometimes fall off. I rubbed t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywildcat0000 on 04/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very useful stuff to have for the car. It is easy to use. You just need to take it out of the plastic bags, it will unfold automaticly. it is good to blocked out the sunlight but not the view outside the windows. it will also provide more privacy for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Have 410 mm of Diameter and is Translucid; When folded, size shrinks a lot to store it; Could permit some privacy, inside car cabins; Cons:Could be manufactured with 550 mm, insted the 410 mm original diameter; The rubber vacuum gripper could be more soft; Cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanso on 01/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very useful accessory to have for your car. - easy to use. - good to have it blocked out some of the sunlight. - may provide more privacy for cars that do not have tinted glass. Cons:- one of the two got broken at the middle of the screen where the metal ring holds th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections