DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Waterproof PVC Bag w/ Armband / Strap for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Ok
    posted byThomasvonwerdt on 07/31/2013

I bought this waterproof bag to use not only iPhone, but other thinner gadgets and things. If you go to the beach, you need to prevent money, documents, keys, or anything else to get wet. It is no quite waterproof. I think this is not so cheap, but we will see along time if this is a good purchase. I ... Read more

Nice bag

0 0 0

• posted byjytkd on 02/13/2013

I bought this waterproof bag to use not only iPhone, but other thinner gadgets and things. If you go to the beach, you need to prevent money, documents, keys, or anything else to get wet. I think this is not so cheap, but we will see along time if this is a good purchase. I do not know if this bag will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandersvhe on 01/23/2013

It does its job really well! You can fit an iPhone 5, with or without a case (if you don't have a huge case), which makes it perfect if you don't want to take off your case every time you are going to use this case. It has a big cutout in the black PVC for the camera, and another pretty useless cutout ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections