DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Waterproof PVC Bag w/ Armband / Strap for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A solid and cheap underwater case!

posted by andersvhe on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It does its job really well! You can fit an iPhone 5, with or without a case (if you don't have a huge case), which makes it perfect if you don't want to take off your case every time you are going to use this case. It has a big cutout in the black PVC for the camera, and another pretty useless cutout just to show the Apple-logo. It seems really solid, but of course I recommend you to fill it up with toilet-paper and make an extreme-test in the water before putting the iPhone in it.

Cons:

The touch doesn't work perfectly in the water, but I don't think that it is much to do to fix that. I can't find any other cons for this case.

OtherThoughts:

It is a well-built underwater-case that will fit an iPhone that already have a case on itself.

Bottomline:

If you are going to get out on the sea, take photos underwater or just make sure that it wont brake if you lose it in the water (it does float), then buy this!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections