DX » Community » Reviews » BG-7 Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth 61-Key Keyboard for Google Nexus 7 - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
solid Value for money Not pleased
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCN1001 on 12/10/2014

Pro: Solid keys, compact keyboard, easily connected via bluetooth, home and back button are very useful Cons: the way the keyboard clicks to the tablet is with typing in the way of your thumbs (spacebar) it is not clear the keyboard is only for the Google Nexus first version. In Europe the Google Nexus ... Read more

Impression:Value for money,solid;

0 0 0

• posted bydarkhero168 on 12/02/2014

this doesn't fit the 2013 model at all. as mentioned before this keyboard is tiny and very hard to type on. I have small hands and thought I could handle it, but still struggling to hit the right keys. Was super easy to set up though. also took over a month to ship Read more

Impression:Not pleased;

0 0 0

• posted bymwestza on 03/15/2014

This keyboard fits my Nexus 7 like a glove and really protects my tablet. It has the same type of look at the back so it looks like I have 2 tablets face to face:) Battery life last very long and connecting the keyboard was very easy. The keys are very tiny so don't expect to type at full speed which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTHEaddono on 01/25/2014

Quite strong Long battery Small Fits good around your Nexus 7 Pairs also with other devices (tested a IPone 4S and a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini) Easy usage Material of the back looks and feels like the backside of your Nexus 7 (it's definitly not the same, but it's a nice feature) The grey plastic edge is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeodymio1 on 12/31/2013

Very good external termination. Good quality of the keys. The battery lasts a lot! still not loaded. Buen acabado exterior, similar al de la Nexus 7. Las teclas se ven durables y es de buena calidad en general. La batería dura mucho! todavía no la cargué. The arrangement of the Q and TAB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavgzxcv on 12/11/2013

1. Easy to connect 2. Designed visually compatible with nexus7 tablet 1. It doesn't fit into my old case, so i'll need to buy a new one. 2. no second language buttons version, so i have three choises: make laser graffity with costs as 2 keyboards or use sticker that looks terrible and don't fit or write ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilsamp on 12/03/2013

The battery lasts long and it's easy to use it. The price is very reasonable for the keyboard's quality. The keys are a little bit small for large fingers, and you can not expect to type like 'full-speed', because you are going to hit several keys at one time. It's very simple and small, you can carry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydotwood on 10/17/2013

Awesome keyboard/cover for the nexus 7, the keyboard can be taken with the tab while serving as a cover for the screen. When in use it works well as stand and the keys are small but you can get the typing done quite comfortably if you dont have too large hands. can't think of any at the moment. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycnewbyuk on 10/09/2013

Fits perfectly on the original Nexus 7. Connects without issue and works very well. Also, it has a professional look, as the keyboard blends well with the Nexus. The keyboard also is a very good case/cover that will protect the Nexus and it's screen from knocks. Battery life is great, and the actual ... Read more

3 0 1

• posted byLmsantamaria on 10/08/2013

Light weight. Easy to connect. Great battery time. great cost-quality relation. the nexus 7 fits perfect inside it, in both possitions. Works perfect with nexus 7. The back material its not the same as the back of the nexus 7. the buttons configuration its not the best. the "Q" button its larger ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections