DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-530 2730lm 4-Mode White Bicycle Lamp - Silver + Black (4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzomanjo on 03/04/2014

Powerful light source. Three modes. Infinitely adjustable brightness. Remote button. Indication of battery discharge. Nice white light, medium color temperature. This is not special bicycle headlight, it's just a bright flashlight. The light beam does not have the desired shape. Because of this blinding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDemik1 on 11/20/2013

low price. bright light. I was surprised at how powerful this light is shining. perhaps this is the best light I've ever held in my hands The lamp have no strobe mode. The battery are not waterproofed.instead of the strobe light has the ability to continuously adjust the brightness on all modes. so it ... Read more

the first mode a second mode a third mode

0 0 3

• posted bydetachments on 07/03/2013

Very good bike lamp which have 3 types of light: first mode - only the middle lamp is on and you have far light second mode - only the side lamps is on and you have closer light third mode - all lamps are on and you have outstanding big light spot to ride safely in the night Very good design and nice ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections