DX » Community » Reviews » Mincell Disposable 55mAh 23A / L1028 12V Alkaline Batteries (5 PCS)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byptklau on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Reasonable price, good quality and works on all my remote controllers. This is my second order of this product. All the batteries in the last order work, no complain. Hence order this again after using up my last package. Cons:Shipping for this order took longer than usua... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDxkeataun on 03/31/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The batteries were priced competitively. The construction is decent. The batteries came as per the image in dx.com. Cons:The battery contains half a charge than a similar battery (comparing with Energizer). This means that the battery will run out of juice sooner. This is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmm57 on 12/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These batteries are very cheap. They do the job. Compare them to the ones in the store and it's way way no contest...... Although generic, they do what you need them to do. Cons:Don't see any cons. They may last not as loing as the "branded" ones. but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacermen on 12/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect package. And perfect for all the remotes I have at home, garage, alarm .... For the price of 2, you get 5 of them. And work as any other from a top brand. Cons:None. All ok. The work as they are supposed to work. I have not found problems. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymisterhay on 10/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product arrived exactly as described, in good shape and in full retail packaging. These batteries work great in the remotes for my garage door opener. And the price is certainly cheaper than anything local here. Cons:Slightly slow shipping, but certainly t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVerlengsnoer on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price for these batterys are good, the price here is 3,50 in euro's here in my country and for 3,40 in euros you have 5 batterys here on dx.com. the capacity of the battery's are great, just like the original ones Cons:no cons, the battery's just works like they sho... Read more

2 0
  • posted byheliogarcia on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good price: you can buy five for the price of two in my country. - Great durability, as any brand. 55mAh is the standard load of any brand. Cons:- I have not found problems. OtherThoughts:- I use these batteries in the cadence and speed transmitters of my bicycle... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections