DX » Community » Reviews » 348lm 3-Mode Cool White Light Headlamp - Black (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byallanmk on 05/22/2014

Cheap, great performance of LED, good strap. Cheap, poor build quality of on/off button, it is not waterproof. I was really happy and impressed with the performance of the LED. BUT the on/off button broke. I disassembled it to try and fix, but the contact mechanism is really badly made and cheap materials ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPepCa1979 on 10/31/2013

Light headlamp (3xAAA) Easy to on/of in gloves, Angle fitting is tight enough even for running Good optics (peripheral light like light bulb) and stronger central beam see detail on package Value for money - outstanding "High" surface temperature (compact size and high power output) I ordered ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypb555 on 10/22/2013

I think it is not 348 lm, but definitely it gives more light than product 12924 (which is very good itself). Two power modes has only small difference between. Battery box is not really sealed and it is very easy to open it = it will probably open itself when packed in backpack. Power button is on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrLEKS on 07/14/2013

It is amazingly bright, ten times brighter then my 9-common LED light. The control button is hard enough to prevent accidental operation. Moreover it is equiped with switchlock. The vertical angle of the lamp position is adjustable. It is not totally waterproof, because the body has openings and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaearch on 05/12/2013

+ Very strong beam at High mode! I was really surprised. + Convenient head strap. + Small size and weight. + Adequate price. - Weak switch button and button lock lever. - I wish low mode was not so bright, not 50% but 20% would be OK. However it's my personal wish. In addition here is SOS mode, activated ... Read more

0 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections