DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XP-G R5 348lm 3-Mode Cool White Light Headlamp - Black (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byallanmk on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, great performance of LED, good strap. Cons:Cheap, poor build quality of on/off button, it is not waterproof. OtherThoughts:I was really happy and impressed with the performance of the LED. BUT the on/off button broke. I disassembled it to try and fix, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPepCa1979 on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light headlamp (3xAAA) Easy to on/of in gloves, Angle fitting is tight enough even for running Good optics (peripheral light like light bulb) and stronger central beam see detail on package Value for money - outstanding Cons:"High" surface temperatur... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypb555 on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I think it is not 348 lm, but definitely it gives more light than product 12924 (which is very good itself). Two power modes has only small difference between. Cons:Battery box is not really sealed and it is very easy to open it = it will probably open itself when packed... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrLEKS on 07/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is amazingly bright, ten times brighter then my 9-common LED light. The control button is hard enough to prevent accidental operation. Moreover it is equiped with switchlock. The vertical angle of the lamp position is adjustable. Cons:It is not totally wate... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaearch on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Very strong beam at High mode! I was really surprised. + Convenient head strap. + Small size and weight. + Adequate price. Cons:- Weak switch button and button lock lever. - I wish low mode was not so bright, not 50% but 20% would be OK. However it's my pers... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections