DX » Community » Reviews » Q9i In-Ear Earphones w/ Microphone for Iphone / Ipad / HTC- Black + Blue (115cm-Cable / 3.5mm Plug)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPedroCelestrini on 04/17/2014

the product is great: looks good, sound is pretty good, doesn't look cheap or poorly built at all, also, it comes with a clip and a wire holder that prevents the wires to be bouncing around. And there's the 3 options of earbuds, also good. the button on the mic did not worked on my XT918, but thats for better actually, prevent me from accidentally calling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDecidium on 02/14/2014

Cheap, feel okay, strong cable, cable doesn't get tangled, great sound, loads of bass, button works perfectly, fast shipping, awesome style The button casing broke off, they sort of 'suck' into your ear I think these are great earphones for the price and that the sound quality is great with loads of bass and a full spectrum of sound. These earphones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrc3002 on 04/04/2013

Nice color. Overall hearing quality is fine. The microphone works well. Works fine with my Google Nexus 4. The ear pads and their connection to the ear phones could be improved. Sometimes a small amount of noise can be heard in the background. There appears to be a capability of noise cancellation, but to a quite small extent. Some improvement in this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byremyh on 02/13/2013

Looks very nice, good colors as was the picture on the site. Quality and volume of the sound is very good. Fits nicely in the ears. It allows you to answer and mute all with one touch. The sound is clear and it really blocks exterior noise. The clip to attch the phone to clothes is not attached to cable. I am afraid that I mioght loose it someday Quality ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections