DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging 8-pin Lightning Cable + EU Plug Power Adapter Set for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Dirksmeets on 10/24/2013

Pros: Good charger, really compliments my ipad mini black or any other black apple device really I always charge overnight so I cannot comment on slower or faster charging times built quality is ok, of course not as heavy as an original so it feels a bit cheaper but then again it does not look cheaper at all happy I bought it and it seems to wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by darebo789 on 08/27/2013

Pros: Favorably. Cons: It looks good. Paired with black iphone 5. OtherThoughts: Given the price of this product is a good buy because it fits with the black iphone. Only with regard to the previous charger that I had, this little slower charging cell phone but it is not so important. All the time the charger and cable are with me because the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DvdIT on 04/12/2013

Pros: The cheap cost is really important (especially for the originals gargantuan price). Also, it works exactly like the original, without troble of heating or data connection. It do what it must do at the right price. I also prefer the color; black is much more stylish than hospital white. It's easily portable and fits everywhere Good tactile... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ivansanlop on 03/22/2013

Pros: good product for the price, quite similar to the original one. the black cable is nice and elegant. the connector to the phone fits very goog. Cons: the usb connected to the charger is not fitting very well, but the one connected to the phone is fitting ok. product seems to be not very durable, but good for the price. lenght should be a b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by namgyel on 03/14/2013

Pros: This is a really good cable, that works without any problems and plugs into my iPhone 5 like a normal Apple cable. The black color is stylish and really nice. This is an excellent product in combination with iPhone 5 - black colored. Cons: Maybe a bit slower than the original, but not a lot - I do not see any other cons at the moment of u... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Milan6 on 01/31/2013

Pros: -The finishing is really good, no doubt! -Awesome quality, the cable doesn't feel cheap, unlike a lot of knock off cables do -Black color, I am really happy about this! -Basically it is the original, except it is black. -Nice packaging, it comes in a ziplock like bag, and the normal yellowish envelop. -People will be jealous of you becaus... Read more

packaging Sideview charger Cable Lightning connector USBside charger
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections