DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging 8-pin Lightning Cable + EU Plug Power Adapter Set for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDirksmeets on 10/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good charger, really compliments my ipad mini black or any other black apple device really I always charge overnight so I cannot comment on slower or faster charging times built quality is ok, of course not as heavy as an original so it feels a bit cheaper but then agai... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarebo789 on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Favorably. Cons:It looks good. Paired with black iphone 5. OtherThoughts:Given the price of this product is a good buy because it fits with the black iphone. Only with regard to the previous charger that I had, this little slower charging cell phone but it is not so impor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDvdIT on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cheap cost is really important (especially for the originals gargantuan price). Also, it works exactly like the original, without troble of heating or data connection. It do what it must do at the right price. I also prefer the color; black is much more styl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivansanlop on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good product for the price, quite similar to the original one. the black cable is nice and elegant. the connector to the phone fits very goog. Cons:the usb connected to the charger is not fitting very well, but the one connected to the phone is fitting ok. produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynamgyel on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a really good cable, that works without any problems and plugs into my iPhone 5 like a normal Apple cable. The black color is stylish and really nice. This is an excellent product in combination with iPhone 5 - black colored. Cons:Maybe a bit slower than the ori... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMilan6 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The finishing is really good, no doubt! -Awesome quality, the cable doesn't feel cheap, unlike a lot of knock off cables do -Black color, I am really happy about this! -Basically it is the original, except it is black. -Nice packaging, it comes in a ziplock lik... Read more

packaging Sideview charger Cable Lightning connector USBside charger
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections