DX » Community » Reviews » 22 Deep Whitening Perfect Cover BB Cream - Natural Skin Tone (50 ml)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLenaBea on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I really liked it. The colour was perfect to my skin tone and I love how it is smooth. It's more beautiful than the picture. It's easy to use. The color looks a little strong but it spreads really nicely and an uniform way. Perfect coverage. Cons:Don't have anything to sa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDanihill on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was waiting for something less good than that! I got surprised! The color totally worked for my skin, it's very fair (maybe if your skin colour is more like tanned, it wouldnt work :(). It's very easy to use, you can apply the product with your finger or wit... Read more

BB Cream
    2 0
  • posted byLofwyr on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Leaves skin soft and uniform light coverage like you're not wearing anything. Takes a little luster of the skin. Lasts a long time, not transfers. It is easy to use, spreading and leaves a good feeling on the skin. Deixa a pele uniforme e macia. Cobertura leve como se n... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections