DX » Community » Reviews » M-FUN MEL0292 Mini Collapsible Silicone Funnel - Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMendeldeathcryer on 05/28/2013

This funnel is easy to use, it works as intended, it's small when folded and fits in the palm of my hand, fits easily on any bottle and jars with a hole up to 11 cm, easy to clean and dries fast. The inner ring is too small so stuff gets stuck in the funnell, it's a bit difficult to fold and it only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoosty on 05/19/2013

Very satisfied with the product. It's very usefull and takes little space to store. My wife was thrilled. I's made from silicone so it's not the firm (you cant lean the bottle on them) but does the job well. My mom ordered one piece after seeing the product at my home. None. Everything works as described ... Read more

Mini Collapsible Silicone Funnel 1 Mini Collapsible Silicone Funnel 2

0 0 0

• posted byidosensei on 05/15/2013

Nice product. Nice cool idea. Will save you some space in your trunk or in a kitchen drawer. The Funnel might get dirty while used -- and you're gonna have to clean it well before you collapse it. Nice product. Nice cool idea. Will save you some space in your trunk or in a kitchen drawer. Nice product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRipper5555 on 01/12/2013

It's compact and feels like silicon. After expanding it indeed acts like a nice funnel. It does what its supposed to do and looks great at the same time. Takes up little room in your kitchen drawer. Although it doesn't have the strength like a full plastic funnel, it does its job nonetheless. Also I'... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections