DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging Lightning Cable + Car Charger Set for Iphone 5 - Black (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysatanin on 11/11/2013

- Charges the phone without showing the annoying popup saying that the cable is not original. - The price is great and it seems pretty well finished. - Red led light. - Small size. - Black color. - Does his job. I haven't found any cons at the moment. If I had to say something is that the cable could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypanici on 06/26/2013

Charge your iPhone 5 in car. Black cable matches interior of car better, and black iphones. Works to charge other USB devices if they have their own cables. Not sure about voltage output, havn't hooked it up to multimeter to confirm a solid 5v Inexpensive for what it is. Not much else to be said for ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byguimdl on 06/21/2013

Does all the functions of a cable original apple allows it to be loaded, synced and transfer data from the PC. The cable is standard size, great quality as much as the charger cable. Optimum cost benefit, as well as great price. No claim of product, excellent quality cable and charger, as well as great ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byblupupher on 06/04/2013

It allows all functions of OEM Apple Lightning cable (Charging, data transfer, sync etc). includes a short adapter plug. It does not stick out very far, but is still easy to grab if you need to take it out. Solid black color (blend in better in my car). Plug fits well into phone. This thing feels cheap.... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections