Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySornii on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy and very fast to unfold, whetever skills you have, you can do it very very easy. The price is perfect, easy to bargain if you want it. Everyone thinks it's expensive, but it's not. Cons:Ins't easy to fold the knife. The piece for unlock the knife is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytercel17 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very nice knife to use in hunting black color very good edge very good to put on the belt easy to open easy to cut very good Cons:preci OtherThoughts:very nice knife to use in hunting black color very good edge very good to put on the belt easy to open easy to cut very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklojoke on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good size, nice looking knife. The clip on the side makes it easy to wear. The side covers make sure you get a firm grip. Cons:The lock did not work at the very start which almost caused me to cut myself. After opening and closing a few times (pulling the blad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikibgd on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good and nice knife. Very sharp and easy in hand. Handle is very good as well, feel in hand is very nice. I think quality is very good too, both of blade and handle, and not cheap plastic. Cons:None found so far. Product is really, really great. OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysolopach on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This thing is nice. All I can say. Has the look and feel of a genuine Boker, the micarta scales on the side give it a great texture and the liner lock is solid. There is no play in the blade and it came razor sharp out of the box (seems to be a habit with DX kni... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAnti666 on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very good knife, it is very sharp, it is foldable, the price is cheap, it seams to be very well built, already said VERY SHARP? it has a clip on the side, so you can let in your belt, it is small, so you can keep in your pocket or under the table, unde... Read more

1 0
  • posted byotwarcie on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good knife. It is very handy and very sharp. It is also very chip, and what's most important to me - it's really very light. It weights about 90 grams only. It's nearly nothing :) You can take it with you everywhere you want. Perfect for your bike excursions. Cons:For t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiggui94 on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is very cheap - It cuts very well - It doesn't have anything of plastic, all of alluminum. - Great work! Cuts perfect - If you are a collector, it's a key piece in your collection. Cons:- It comes without a cover, only a cardboard box. - It's a little hard to close... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminktheshrink on 01/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-This knife is cheap. -If I only had one knife and this was it then I wouldnt be mad but I would probably look for something else too. -It works. Cons:Plastic handle. I prefer wood or rubber. Blade dulls quickly. Just another cheap knife. Nothing special. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrailey on 11/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i just loved the feel of the G10 handle..and its light and comfty on the hands...came sharp out of the box, and the finish on the one i got was worth a mention...i like it!! Cons:there are a couple of cons though on the knife i received, 1) was that the knife i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections