DX » Community » Reviews » M-FUN MEL0291 Mini Collapsible Silicone Funnel - Orange
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysartoreli on 09/02/2013

Evertime my wife make some complain to me about the kitchen funiture and drawers sizes, she said " I need more space, i need more space, it is very small !!", whith this type of smart design, I save space at my kitchen and let my wife happy !!! The Collor is very bright and nice, bring fun to my kitchen. it is also easy to clean, inside an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminol on 08/18/2013

Takes very small amount of storage space when folded. Big enough to fill any kind of standard bottle. Endured washing in a dishwasher (around 45 centigrade). Doesn't have small dents or something on a smaller end to get the air out of the bottle when you pour the liquid in so you have to hold it all the time. Quite top heavy when you hold it that way ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 05/03/2013

Very good and usefull Silicone Funnel, you'll never have problem about making juice inside bottle. This is very good because is easy to use and easy to keep. If you want something of very good quality you must buy it, you'll be happy using it. buying one you'll certainly buy more. No cons, material quality is very good and package was good. Dx has many ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections