DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Power Lock Pick Gun with W/L LED Illumination (8-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykewlkiwi on 11/16/2010

It does the job. No problem with the battery, just let it charge properly the first time. And when the power is dropping off, use the usual precautions for NiCad batteries, i.e. discharge before re-charging. It can be a bit rough on the pins in the lock. Forensic examination will show that a pick-gun ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCdizzle on 09/15/2010

Really Great product. I have had mine for a day now and charged it overnight, i didn't have any of the previously mentioned issues with the battery, lasts for up to about 15 minutes which is quite reasonable. The price is OK compared to comparable Lockpick Guns on other websites. If you can get this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytechieg on 07/08/2009

looks nice and all good grip just got it yesterday charged the battery and still does not work that sucks since just got it. not going to send back because not worth the money to send back ,especially if there just going to send me another broken one.I think it's batteries when I tested after charging ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylittlejohn411 on 06/26/2009

When you get it to work you will love it. It opens most locks in seconds. It's pretty sturdy and very easy to adjust the length of travel on the pick. As stated from other reviews this has been shipping with bad batteries so expect to have to Mod this or just don't buy it. It's not hard to mod the battery ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byheymikey on 06/24/2009

Unit does actually work pretty good, but see the cons..... Battery is a 3.6v rechargable. Motor is a 7.2-9v motor. With a variable power supply, the motor will not even try to turn under 6v. This is my second unit from the website. I returned the first one because it did not work. I removed the battery ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byheymikey on 06/11/2009

It would have been a good price if the units worked. I have bought many items from this company and this is the most disappointing. I purchased the first one and it did not work. I sent it back and got a new one (it took about a month). The second one did not work either. The battery will not charge ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections