DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Knitting Socks Case for Iphone 5 - (Random Color / 6 Socks - Pack )
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhb9txw on 03/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These multicolor socks are perfect to protect a small smartphone or even a traditional postable phone. You have even more than needed and you can offer some to your friends or change of color according to your mood. Cons:The size is a bit small for some large... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkipperDK on 06/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality socks Nice selection of colors Easy to use (fits iPhone 5 and 4S) Protects your phone or music player from scratches. Does not take up much space in the bag Cons:It could be nice if you could select exactly whats colors you would like when buying, as I may... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfeiru on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I actually already have my iPhone5 covered with a hard back case, and with screen protector. But when put into a handbag, the edges were scratched. This sleeve comes in just nice, meeting my needs. I would just use this when I put my iP5 into my handbag. Other times I w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarturdtds on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are big enough for the IPhone 5, then you can even use them for other phones. The material not only protect your IPhone, but always when you take it out and put it back it helps you out by cleaning the phone at the same time! Price is fair for its quality. Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschlutersue on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Plenty of colour options. Colours look good Fits iPhone 5 well Keeps phone clean Helps identify who owns which phone Great for sharing with family Cheap option to protect phone if you don't want to spend $20 on just one cover Cons:None Probably wont need all 6. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandresmas on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality of the socks is not bad and they are very colourful. iPhone 5 fits inside properly and sock is as large as the phone Cons:Socks are bigger thant the iPhone so it fits perfectly in phones bigger than iPhone 5. Socks are wider tan the iPhone 5 so it seem... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections