DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Hair Protection Pet Dog Cat Comb Grooming Tool
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKardit on 06/24/2014

In my home country it is sold 4 times more the price, so the price is a great deal. I bought two of this and gave one as a gift, both cats loved it. It really makes a difference, after I groom my cat we can catch a breath with all the fur around the house. It is the best comb I have ever used. Cats love ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCibeleNiero on 12/05/2013

Essa escova é exatamente a mesma que vendem no brasil por mais de 100 reais. Funciona perfeitamente bem, minhas gatas gostam de ser escovadas com ela. é necessário verificar se a raça do seu animal pode ser escovado com ela. Sei que poodles por exemplo não pode. Ela tira subpelo,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcin9319 on 10/15/2013

Very easy to use. Dog does not hurt or mind being brushed with this. Prevents shedding and provides a clean house. Narrow for big dog, requiring lots of combs. None other that I can think of at this time. Leaves coat nice and smooth. Very good value compared to pet stores. Simply a great brush. Leaves ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNightman12 on 09/11/2013

It really gets a lot of hair off of our dog. We have a lab with short hair, and it still gets a lot of her hair off, even when it seems like she isn't shedding at all. It has fine teeth that really get at the hair, but it doesn't hurt our dog at all. The build quality of the brush is great. Solid plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvancicas on 07/23/2013

I have two dogs, one has really short hair, the other mid length, and I have one cat with very fine fur. This works on all my pets. First time I used it I was amazed at the amount of hair the comb removed, which would otherwise end on the carpets and sofa. All the pets seem to enjoy the grooming, and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVasic91 on 06/12/2013

This is THE BEST grooming tool for my dog! I have Golden Retriever (long hair) and it works really good! This tool in my country is used only by professionals and is definitely the best out here! It comes with user instruction manual and protector! PRICE IS AWESOME!!! In our local veterinarian office ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byoneofakind2727 on 05/08/2013

This is by far the most amazing dog brush I have ever used. It acts sort of like a razor blade (but it doesn't hurt the dog) so it's amazing for getting the undercoat out. I honestly don't think there is any. I'm hesitant to mention that this brush is a brand name and is worth $60+ in some big name stores.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrettd on 04/25/2013

Very easy to use - and more comfortable for pet that combs with bigger teeth. Removes hair without scratching too much on the skin and the good sized handle makes it comfortable for me as well. Seems to be sturdy and well-built. Well worth the price. None found yet - and don't expect any. My three (long-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymactub on 04/17/2013

More effectively removes hair than anything I know of a hairbrush. Wool removed from the animal very quickly. Animal while having fun. Become a well-groomed hair and silky. As a result, less hair on the clothes on your pet. not observed. Sometimes it seems that not only cleaned off necrotic wool. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblueshift on 03/29/2013

This is the real deal. Works great. It takes out a lot of hair without pulling at the skin. feels sturdy as well. was delivered speedily. none that I can see. My cat loves it! She starts purring the very moment I start using it, and that is a very good recommendation indeed since she does not normally ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections