DX » Community » Reviews » OURSPOP MK808B Dual Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ Bluetooth / 8GB ROM / TF / HDMI - Black
  • 5 star 39 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidfm on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It´s cheap, can be powered by the USB connector of my samsung TV, is powerful so i have tested with full HD MKV videos of 15GB and the run smoothly. The bluetooth works very well, i used it with a bluetooth mouse. And the original firmware works fine for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatito24 on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very good product, easy to use, last version of Android, supports any video format, you can install any android software, the memory is enough and expandable with microSD card. I use it with my PC for streaming video and audio and works very good. The de... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanosp22 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheapest android dongle. can be used for playing games, surf in the web, stream movies from internet, or use it as you would use your tablet. excellent reception of wifi, as it stands three meters away from router. very good build quality, does not feel cheap material. i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnnyDee on 11/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, easy to install and set up. Getting mail, youtube and other useful apps on my non-smart TV is a great plus. Have not found apps that do not run on this little piece of genius so far. Cons:Sometimes Java seems to 'hang', but a quick restart always does the trick.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanCPVH on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This mini computer is fast, has three USB inputs, and an HDMI output, and a micro SD slot. I came with Android 4.2.2 and the necessary cables and charger. I works beautifully at 1080p on both of my televisions, and I have been having a lot of fun with the included Chine... Read more

1 2
  • posted bybarrazaae on 10/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is the "original" version. - Flawless Jellybean updates. - 1080p resolution out-of-the-box - Enough space for apps * - Can be rooted, to get rid of certain apps within the ROM. - Wireless is enough for Youtube - vevo HD videos (sometimes) - Work... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArmando4 on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:was amazed by the potential of this powerful little computer, my TV makes a great tablet. I recently installed the firmware finless rom 2.1 which made the device even more efficient. Along with Measy RC11 air mouse (SKU: 144871) can surf the internet, watch mo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhhermes on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hardware: Speed (smoothness), 2 USB ports (wireless mouse and keyboard, usb flash disks), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microSD card slot... Software: chrome browser, dedicated youtube app, facebook app, tweeter, gmail, gtalk, you name it... And on top of it all it plays... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhero888 on 09/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:came with nice package, easy to connect and configure. very fast and play most of media files smoothly without any problems.fast boot up time , got mine with android 4.2 already installed. browsing internet and connection fast ,I have smart Samsung TV and this android p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenneweb on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works really well. It doesn´t get very hot. It plays HD films smoothy even from a shared folder in PC using home wifi. It is already rooted and you can access Google play and install what you want. Can use your android smartphone as remote with rkremot... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections