DX » Community » Reviews » OURSPOP MK808B Dual Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ Bluetooth / 8GB ROM / TF / HDMI - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidfm on 07/07/2014

It´s cheap, can be powered by the USB connector of my samsung TV, is powerful so i have tested with full HD MKV videos of 15GB and the run smoothly. The bluetooth works very well, i used it with a bluetooth mouse. And the original firmware works fine for me.. with google play, youtube and any android ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatito24 on 06/17/2014

It is very good product, easy to use, last version of Android, supports any video format, you can install any android software, the memory is enough and expandable with microSD card. I use it with my PC for streaming video and audio and works very good. The devise is full root direct from factory, this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrike on 05/09/2014

It really works and is so easy to connect. Just plug it on your tv hdmi input and power it with the included 5v usb adapter and you'll have your tv transformed into a giant tablet. None, or maybe the speed could be more. Also, the games that come pre-loaded can't be deleted from the rom. Works well on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytemin4u on 03/25/2014

-small size factor -Powering ON the device using looping back TV's USB port power is an advantage since i didn't have a adapter for the charging pin. -Browsing through my 1 TB portable hard disk is really fast and device didn't slow down even though lot of files is present. -Bluetooth keyboard is working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerichgeorge on 03/24/2014

It leaks awesomeness! I use it as a video game and home cinema center. I stream HD films from my mac to televison over wifi on the go. This beauty is a small computer, you can even use it on the back of a monitor, connect do mouse + keyboard and you get a nice android computer great for media, web, mail ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKeckman on 02/07/2014

I have Smart TV which is terrible to use with remote control. But this is excellent to use with wireless mini keyboard or/and USB-mouse. Allthough this should have Full HD support, Android browses can't use it. Very wide web pages don't fit to screen. Some have wroten that this has a weak WLAN and that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfcarravilla on 02/04/2014

Works right out of the box, powerful and well presented. Good interal storage and RAM size. Really FAST CPU Bad Wifi reception due to bad soldered antenna, had to do a quick fix (search in google), now works nicely. Read some reviews about heating up too much, but not in my unit. Will need an adaptor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysarkha on 02/02/2014

Recibi uno defectuoso que tuve que enviar y me devolvieron otro testeado y funcionando. Muy buena calidad de imagen, los videos de youtube se ven de escandalo y las peliculas en avi también. El primero que recibí no funcionaba correctamente. La señal de wifi es muy mala, hay veces que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahmeteti on 01/24/2014

Cheap and usefull mini tv. you can use bluetooth mouse with it. You can watch every quality of movies easly. Try to use external HD, it works very fast. Getting google play games and programs are very good. Wifi is weak, it sometimes gets slow. nand flash is not 8 GB its 4 GB. Usb cable is short. HDMI ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byosider on 12/15/2013

Small, little power. android, it is already rooted. Original MK808B. Good replacement for front TV pc. And detect logitech keyboard and mouse. Blutooth. have finless rom to root it. there is no much usb ethernet dongle that can use for hi speed 100. end-up buying a full box android instead. Neo X7 ..... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections