DX » Community » Reviews » OURSPOP MK808B Dual Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ Bluetooth / 8GB ROM / TF / HDMI - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Buen producto buen precio Recommended Really good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybluesky76 on 06/09/2015

Not easy to find movies, but overall product is easy to use.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynachosemantic on 04/14/2015

I sold the others and keep this one. It's the best so far price / value. Quality is good, conectivty is good. You can flash it also.

Impression:Really good;

0 0 0

• posted bybsbbc78 on 03/19/2015

USE easy and very efficient

0 0 0

• posted bydlogic on 02/01/2015

Pros, this is very small and can be powered by the USB port on the TV itself. Cons, you need a separate keyboard and mouse to navigate the device and run stuff.

Impression:good,Recommended;

0 0 0

• posted byklaypool on 01/22/2015

Pros: Buen precio y muy buen embalaje... Material plástico de buena calidad al parecer y bonito acabado, trae todos los accesorios que promete pero que no son los necesarios para poder usarlo ya que hace falta un mouse o en su defecto alguna app para el móvil, pero reconoce inmediatamente mouse o... Read more

Fue el mejor precio que encontre por este modelo de android TV

Impression:Buen producto,buen precio,facil instalacion;

1 0 2

• posted bykaynar99 on 12/09/2014

pros: easy to use. you just need a monitor and a wireless mouse/keyboard set than you have a internet computer. I am using one of them for last 1 year 7/24 and its still working without problem. and now I get a new one for a different issue.

0 0 1

• posted byFatherssu on 11/07/2014

Prós: fácil instalação, rápido, versátil(serve com qualquer meio de controle) Contras: ainda não achei.

Impression:maravilhoso;

0 0 2

• posted bybrainfrz on 10/20/2014

Pros: Fast android stick, power of the entire Play Store, much more powerfull and asthetically pleasing than a raspberry pi. Minor Cons: XBMC doesnt support full hardware acceleration on this chipset, but there are forks that do (beyond xbmc). No luck for plex users though. It's no AndroidTV, so... Read more

Impression:Great Android Stick;

0 0 0

• posted bydavidfm on 07/07/2014

It´s cheap, can be powered by the USB connector of my samsung TV, is powerful so i have tested with full HD MKV videos of 15GB and the run smoothly. The bluetooth works very well, i used it with a bluetooth mouse. And the original firmware works fine for me.. with google play, youtube and a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatito24 on 06/17/2014

It is very good product, easy to use, last version of Android, supports any video format, you can install any android software, the memory is enough and expandable with microSD card. I use it with my PC for streaming video and audio and works very good. The devise is full root direct from this is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: