DX » Community » Reviews » OURSPOP MK808B Dual Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ Bluetooth / 8GB ROM / TF / HDMI - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Buen producto buen precio Recommended Really good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8908785 on 07/14/2015

el producto cumple aunque para novatos un poco complicado su uso, buen precio

Impression:good,bien para su precio;

0 0 0

• posted bybluesky76 on 06/09/2015

Not easy to find movies, but overall product is easy to use.

0 0 0

• posted bynachosemantic on 04/14/2015

I sold the others and keep this one. It's the best so far price / value. Quality is good, conectivty is good. You can flash it also.

Impression:Really good;

0 0 0

• posted bybsbbc78 on 03/19/2015

USE easy and very efficient

0 0 0

• posted bydlogic on 02/01/2015

Pros, this is very small and can be powered by the USB port on the TV itself. Cons, you need a separate keyboard and mouse to navigate the device and run stuff.

0 0 0

• posted byklaypool on 01/22/2015

Pros: Buen precio y muy buen embalaje... Material plástico de buena calidad al parecer y bonito acabado, trae todos los accesorios que promete pero que no son los necesarios para poder usarlo ya que hace falta un mouse o en su defecto alguna app para el móvil, pero reconoce inmediatamente mouse o... Read more

Fue el mejor precio que encontre por este modelo de android TV

Impression:Buen producto,buen precio,facil instalacion;

1 0 2

• posted bykaynar99 on 12/09/2014

pros: easy to use. you just need a monitor and a wireless mouse/keyboard set than you have a internet computer. I am using one of them for last 1 year 7/24 and its still working without problem. and now I get a new one for a different issue.

0 0 1

• posted byFatherssu on 11/07/2014

Prós: fácil instalação, rápido, versátil(serve com qualquer meio de controle) Contras: ainda não achei.

0 0 2

• posted bybrainfrz on 10/20/2014

Pros: Fast android stick, power of the entire Play Store, much more powerfull and asthetically pleasing than a raspberry pi. Minor Cons: XBMC doesnt support full hardware acceleration on this chipset, but there are forks that do (beyond xbmc). No luck for plex users though. It's no AndroidTV, so... Read more

Impression:Great Android Stick;

0 0 0

• posted bydavidfm on 07/07/2014

It´s cheap, can be powered by the USB connector of my samsung TV, is powerful so i have tested with full HD MKV videos of 15GB and the run smoothly. The bluetooth works very well, i used it with a bluetooth mouse. And the original firmware works fine for me.. with google play, youtube and a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere