• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Just amazing what you get for this amount of money!!

posted by gcetusic on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Hardware: Speed (smoothness), 2 USB ports (wireless mouse and keyboard, usb flash disks), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microSD card slot...
    Software: chrome browser, dedicated youtube app, facebook app, tweeter, gmail, gtalk, you name it... And on top of it all it plays tons of video and audio formats, not to mention COMPLETE OFFICE software pack capable of editing word, excel, powerpoint... Man, for ~$50 - who needs a PC anymore ?!?! Thumbs up!!

Cons:

There are cases where people said they had issues with Wi-Fi.. mine didn't show such problems, maybe they fixed the issue in the factory. But if you get one of these devices and you experience such problems, take a look at www.armtvtech.com, or search youtube for: mk808 antenna, you will find a solution for sure.

OtherThoughts:

Btw, shipment took ~12 days from Hong Kong to Europe. This was my first purchase from DX.com, but it came alright and I decided to write this review as saying: thank you, everything was as expected!

Bottomline:

Greatest BANG for the buck I have seen in a long time!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections