DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen + Rollerball Pen for Iphone 5 / Ipad - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskyhawkrami on 11/18/2013

I bought this stylus after trying other styluses, most of them weren't comfortable or accurate about this stylus : good quality, barrel tip ( instead of ball ) not to small - Comfortable for holding Definitely Worth the price didn't find any cons about this stylus after using it over then a month i have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenizsuat on 09/01/2013

Well balanced Good material (overall) Feels like a good quality product when you hold it Roller pen is good also it is reusable Stylus tip is not sensitive enough Touch ability depends how you hold the pen You have to press touching is not enough sometimes On the stylus tip there is a gap between the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysircas on 02/21/2013

* Great quality * Feels good in your hand * No force is needed when writing * Included protective case * You cannot replace the pads The stylus is made of metal which gives it the perfect gravity. Unlike the other plastic stylus this really feels awesome! So far I think it matches the Wacom Bamboo Stylus ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzephyrnok on 02/13/2013

A very decent touch-screen pen, with separate normal pen. The touch screen pen is fairly accurate and moves smoothly across my screen. The stylus itself is not very firm, which makes pushing physical buttons (such as the home key) a chore. The pen's ink is gel, so it smudges easily The entire stylus ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections